BY ORAL-B

When the right forces merge, a spark is created that makes everything just a little bit more exciting, even brushing your teeth! Oral-B Complete Scope Toothbrush features a tongue and cheek cleaner that removes the odor-causing bacteria that can cause bad breath. Its multi-level bristles ensure a complete deep-reaching clean so you can face each day confidently. see more...

Paris S.
Lithonia, GA
Great family pack of toothbrushes, color coded in order to give everyone a unique color suited to them.
I love these toothbrushes. They make brushing your teeth easy and they get to the back of your mouth.
eloweez t.
Love them pretty good brush. Hell even a pack so u get more than the one u needed for a decent price!
Sara Y.
I buy these all the time! I love the bristles, and the larger pack lets me bring new ones on trips.
Brittney K.
Magee, MS
I buy these all the time just to have extra around the house. Never know when someone will need one
Sam S.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Loved having the 8 count was enough for myself and all out relatives who stay d over the holidays!!
Tracy B.
This is a great product! I recommend this product to everyone! I would definitely use this again.
tabatha r.
Chapmanville, WV
Love these.. the tongue cleaner, is what I like the most. Makes your mouth feel cleaner, longer.
Brayan G.
Coral Gables, FL
Wonderful product the brush isn't to rough that would cause your guns to hurt its gentle and fun.
Carolina H.
Willow Spring, NC
This get really into your teeth while brushing and so soft! It didn't make my gums bleed at all!!