BY ORAL-B

When the right forces merge, a spark is created that makes everything just a little bit more exciting, even brushing your teeth! Oral-B Complete Scope Toothbrush features a tongue and cheek cleaner that removes the odor-causing bacteria that can cause bad breath. Its multi-level bristles ensure a complete deep-reaching clean so you can face each day confidently. see more...

maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN
i love to buy this pack for my little family and i would still have more left it is the best pack you can get!
Nina G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Cheap harsh on gums and teeth. Don't last very long. ): Used to get these for family vacations but not worth it.
Ro D.
Rocky Point, NY
Soft bristle brushes comfortable to hold. Effective cleaning No real allegence to any particular tooth brush
candace  w.
Clarksville, TN
Any time we buy a toothbrush we buy these they have one for each of us weather its soft or hard that we need
Sara M.
West Covina, CA
I didn't like these toothbrushes very muc . They were too soft and cheaply made. I wouldn't buy these again.
Carrie B.
Luling, LA
Love soft bristles. Also love that they come in small. I have a small mouth and my dentist recommends these.
Natalie S.
Fruitland Park, FL
Not the absolute best tooth brush in the world but definitely does its job better than most I've used before
Bruna M.
Good sturdy tooth brushes. I have used these toothbrushes for a long time. They brush and clean really good
Janet W.
Cleans very well, love to use then. Can feel the difference when switching over from my old tooth brush!
Louisa K.
Rochelle Park, NJ
These are one of the best toothbrushes that I've ever used. They do a great job and don't hurt my gums.