Advantage Oral-B Complete Deep Clean Soft Bristles Toothbrush 8 Count

When the right forces merge, a spark is created that makes everything just a little bit more exciting, even brushing your teeth! Oral-B Complete Scope Toothbrush features a tongue and cheek cleaner that removes the odor-causing bacteria that can cause bad breath. Its multi-level bristles ensure a complete deep-reaching clean so you can face each day confidently. see more...

Tiffany Y.
This is an amazing toothbrush! Pro-tip- NEVER use anything but a soft brush on your teeth! The medium kind are bad for your enamel- ask any dentist and they will tell you to stick with soft bristles only. These soft brushes are the best- highly recommended!
Dalther R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I give 5 stars to this toothbrush game because I like them a lot, I have used them in infinite occasions, they are versatile, cute and very durable. Bristles do not damage gums or teeth. I recommend it a lot because its price is very economical and with excellent quality of manufacture..

And the best thing is that I can get them in combo wt 8 ..

I have pretty sensitive gums and it can bleed if i use the wrong tooth brush. This one is gentle enough not to cause any irritation for me and my mouth feels clean after using it. The way the brush is constructed allows it to reach all the way to the back - the most difficult part to get it cleaned. I like it!
Katie R.
Casper, WY
This is a bang for your buck. Getting a lot of toothbrushes in one set! Makes it cheap and you always have one for a guest! I always have these under my counter! Are fordable and can be found in most stores!
Lizdamyl C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I keep this package under my sink at all times. The bristles on these brushes are perfectly shaped and not too har or not too soft. I always have these around the house for guests i am completely satisfied
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aside from my electric toothbrush this brand and style has been my go to. I like the soft brush and it definitely does the job without bruising up my gums and making them bleed. This is the brand that I purchase for the whole house so yes I am satified!
ruth m.
Puyallup, WA
Get so many toothbrushes at a great price. I like the double layered brush and feel like it gets in the books and crannies of my teeth. Make sure to only get the medium bristle one as the hard made my guns bleed because the bristles were very stiff.
Carolina G.
San Diego
I love being able to buy a huge pack of toothbrushes from Costco because we have a big family that needs clean teeth. It would be awesome if there could be a variety pack that includes children brushes as well, but im happy with buying these every other month or so anyway
Emma O.
Boston, MA
Value packs are always a good idea especially around the holidays if you have friends and family coming over because lets face it, someone always forgets a tooth brush! You can pick these up at your local pharmacy and for a good price too
Shelby H.
I wish these handles were all different colors, would make it easier to tell whose is whose. The brand is always good but we prefer different color handles. I buy most of my hygiene stuff at Walmart and I would recommend them to others.