Advantage Oral-B 3D White Vivid 40 Medium Manual Toothbrush Buy 2 Get 1 FREE

by Oral-B

Remove surface stains with every brushing. Polish your way to a whiter smile every morning with the Oral-B 3D White Vivid toothbrush. Uniquely designed with polishing cups that surround each tooth to clean deep, the 3D White Vivid toothbrush also has a Power Tip brush head to get into the tight spaces of your teeth while still being gentle enough on your enamel. Using the Indicator Bristles, you can ensure you are using your Vivid toothbrush to its maximum effectiveness, while getting a whiter smile.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Advantage Oral-B 3D White Vivid 40 Medium Manual Toothbrush Buy 2 Get 1 FREE!
Harrison, OH
This toothbrush leaves my teeth feeling clean and ready to face the day (and night!). I love this toothbrush.
I love it is very good soft and left you tooth do clean i would by this product again because is very good !!
Port Huron
good price, these are great for my kids which lose them constantly. I'd continue to buy them, good qaulity.
Iowa City, IA
Good bristles feels clean, cleans in small areas good everyday tooth brush you even get more for what u pay
Payson, AZ
It worked very good. I have the soft instead of medium and I like it. I would repurchase. Gets the job done
Bartlett, IL
Really enjoy this toothbrush, feels like it really cleans my teeth. Doesn't feel harsh on the teeth either.
Emporia, KS
These toothbrushes are a great deal. they clean the whole mouth. they are also not to hard by not too soft.
Midland, TX
Love this toothbrush. Leaves my teeth feeling clean and since it's not too pricey I can replace it often
Me gustan porque se parecen a los sepillo electricos y me encanta son maravillosos limpian asta el fondo
Love these because you buy it once and have toothbrushes for the next 3 months. The bristles are perfect

Looking for your answer?