Advantage Oral-B 3D White Vivid 40 Medium Manual Toothbrush Buy 2 Get 1 FREE

by Oral-B

Remove surface stains with every brushing. Polish your way to a whiter smile every morning with the Oral-B 3D White Vivid toothbrush. Uniquely designed with polishing cups that surround each tooth to clean deep, the 3D White Vivid toothbrush also has a Power Tip brush head to get into the tight spaces of your teeth while still being gentle enough on your enamel. Using the Indicator Bristles, you can ensure you are using your Vivid toothbrush to its maximum effectiveness, while getting a whiter smile.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Advantage Oral-B 3D White Vivid 40 Medium Manual Toothbrush Buy 2 Get 1 FREE!
Calhoun, KY
In my opinion this brand is too expensive for what you're getting. It is the same quality as cheaper brands and works the same.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I got this toothbrush when i went to my dentist appointment and i am loving this toothbrush better than the other brand i had.
Milledgeville, GA
Great product! Makes my teeth feel super clean and fresh! Bristles do not hurt my teeth or gums and mine are pretty sensitive!
San Antonio, TX
yes yes yes this toothbrush does not hurt my gums when i scrub my teeth the bristles are so soft and gets all the plaque off
Pottstown, PA
This brand is alright not my first choice but still a very good toothbrush I like hard toothbrushes but there medium is nice
Charlotte, NC
This is great! Amazing deal! Also it goes great if you're following the oral B mouth routine! Would absolutely recommend it
Orlando, FL
I like the size of the head and the fit of the handle. Does a great job with out tearing up my gums. Great for back teeth.
Columbus, GA
This toothbrush really helps keep my teeth clean. The shape of the brush helps me completely clean in a comfortable manner.
Omaha, NE
I don't notice a difference with the whiteness for my teeth but I like the medium brush . I liked the deal so I bought them
Sarasota, FL
These multipacks are great because they're quality brushes and , I always have a spare on hand and they're cost efficient

Looking for your answer?