Advantage Oral-B 3D White Vivid 40 Medium Manual Toothbrush Buy 2 Get 1 FREE

by Oral-B

Remove surface stains with every brushing. Polish your way to a whiter smile every morning with the Oral-B 3D White Vivid toothbrush. Uniquely designed with polishing cups that surround each tooth to clean deep, the 3D White Vivid toothbrush also has a Power Tip brush head to get into the tight spaces of your teeth while still being gentle enough on your enamel. Using the Indicator Bristles, you can ensure you are using your Vivid toothbrush to its maximum effectiveness, while getting a whiter smile.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Advantage Oral-B 3D White Vivid 40 Medium Manual Toothbrush Buy 2 Get 1 FREE!
Indianapolis, IN
This product has been the best tooth brush that I have ever used. I will not go back to any other regular toothbrush. I do plan on buying another one when my tooth brush is done for. I love the whitening products and will continue to use all of crest whitening products .
Anaheim, Ca
Oral B is very convenient and cost efficient. The hubs and I really like this brand and the Bristles aren't to soft or hard. Try are just right. We use this brand every time we change our brushes!!
I do really like this toothbrush, although I am not very picky. I used this product before but I wasn't set on buying it every time I need a new tooth brush. It works really well and does the job. The bristles flared out seemly quicker than other brushes I have used.
Fredericksburg, VA
Love these! I picked mine up at target, not pricey at all. Gives the perfect amount of pressure, leaves my teeth feeling so smooth and clean. I am a repeat buyer, I've used these for years! I use mine twice a day every day. I will continue to rebuy
Wright City, MO
I've been using these toothbrushes forever. These are my go-to's every time, so when I try different ones they just don't feel right. The bristles hold up to my slightly aggressive brushing, which is what I look for in a toothbrush.
Top fav. I have braces so it's hard to find a toothbrush to get everything and this one is perfect it deep cleans for me gets tough spots I love it I get mine at Walmart
philadelphia, PA
This is what I buy every time. Has both bristles and little rubber things for teeth and gun cleaning. Soft but firm so it's not destroying your gums but also gets a good clean. Nicely priced. Fun colors. Good product.
Carson, CA
Grey price for 3 toothbrush. I have them as very effective and are my to go toothbrush. I bought them at my local target. I'm a repeat user and I won't stop using them. Overall I'm very satisfied by this
Los Angeles, CA
I like this pack set for my mom and my sister and I. The bristles feel really good and they cover a good portion of teeth at a time which I like it gets the job done right and faster
Cottonwood, CA
I like the bristles on this head and I like that they are geared for whitening. I can't say for sure I saw a whitening difference, but I know my teeth felt scrubbed clean.

Looking for your answer?