Advantage Oral-B 3D White Vivid 40 Medium Manual Toothbrush Buy 2 Get 1 FREE

by Oral-B

Remove surface stains with every brushing. Polish your way to a whiter smile every morning with the Oral-B 3D White Vivid toothbrush. Uniquely designed with polishing cups that surround each tooth to clean deep, the 3D White Vivid toothbrush also has a Power Tip brush head to get into the tight spaces of your teeth while still being gentle enough on your enamel. Using the Indicator Bristles, you can ensure you are using your Vivid toothbrush to its maximum effectiveness, while getting a whiter smile.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Advantage Oral-B 3D White Vivid 40 Medium Manual Toothbrush Buy 2 Get 1 FREE!
What can I say? It's S great toothbrush! Gets the job done! It's gentle, effective, affordable & awesome!
Pendleton, OR
They wormwork. They get the hard 2 reach places. Your teeth get clean. They don't hurt ur gums or teeth.
San Jose, CA
I only use Oral-B toothbrushes. They do a good job cleaning without being too harsh. Highly recommend!
Love the coupon! This toothbrush lasted me much longer than others I've used. I'd recommend this one!
Saint Charles, MO
Great toothbrush I love they usually add a free one in there ! Soft bristles that get the job done !!
Lexington , SC
A toothbrush is a toothbrush. Haven't had a cavity in a while so I guess it's working pretty okay.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Works well, my boyfriend prefers this toothbrush. He uses it everyday and says it's very gentle.
Bullard, TX
works great in my to go bag. not too rough on my gums either. soo work great for me and my family
Anaheim, CA
Great product. I feel they clean thoroughly with out being harsh. I keep extra packs for guests.
Bryan, TX
1,426 reviews
Love these brushes. Great deal when you can find them in a pack. I would recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?