Advantage Oral-B 3D White Vivid 40 Medium Manual Toothbrush Buy 2 Get 1 FREE uploaded by Vika S.

BY ORAL-B #59 in Toothbrushes

Remove surface stains with every brushing. Polish your way to a whiter smile every morning with the Oral-B 3D White Vivid toothbrush. Uniquely designed with polishing cups that surround each tooth to clean deep, the 3D White Vivid toothbrush also has a Power Tip brush head to get into the tight spaces of your teeth while still being gentle enough on your enamel. Using the Indicator Bristles, you can ensure you are using your Vivid toothbrush to its maximum effectiveness, while getting a whiter smile. see more...

Raeanne M.
Albuquerque , NM
I️ usually use an electronic toothbrush but I️ like this one because the bristles are not too soft or hard. They really clean in every spot. The handle is very comfortable in your hand and my teeth feel great afterwards. I️ always keep these on hand in case a guest forgets a toothbrush when they visit.
Laira F.
Huntington, WV
I am all about deals ! When I saw this I had to try it. I love them and will definitely be a repeat user from Now on. The medium bristles were perfect for my teeth and not too rough or too soft. I tell everyone about these now!
Sarah W.
This is my favorite kind of toothbrush on the market. I keep asking my dentist if I should upgrade to an electric and he says, "no". He says why fix what isn't broken. 31 years old and still never had a cavity!! #pearlywhites
Alex H.
Frederick, MD
Really nice toothbrush! It is very clean (cleans easily), keeps my teeth fresh from plaque, and even reaches in hard to reach areas. The bristles are just a tan bit harsh on my sensitive gums.
Overall a great product
Emily S.
Ocean City
Good reliable toothbrush. Not too soft and not too hard. I was told i need to keep replacing my tooth brush every couple of months and these come in packs and are a good price
Jessica M.
This is a great toothbrush. It feels nice and refreshes my mouth with each use. Each morning I look forward to brushing my teeth because of how much I enjoy this toothbrush.
Courtney C.
Portage, IN
heres the thing this it says 3D white i use whitening toothpaste and mouth wash but this tooth brush doesn't make my teeth any whiter but it is a good quality tooth brush
Pam Joe G.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I like these toothbrushes but I wish they came in a firm instead of just medium and soft. I need to feel my teeth clean. That is the first thing people see on you is your teeth. Nasty teeth are not good for you overall health. Go to the dentist regularly and change toothbrush frequently.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
These are to replace my current Oral-B 3D White manual toothbrush. I have been using Oral-B manual toothbrushes exclusively for about the last 5 years. I find they do a great job cleaning my teeth and it is just the right firmness. These are the only toothbrushes I buy for my household.
Sarah B.
We tend to replace our toothbrushes once a month because we are a bit ocd about dental hygeine and when they start looking grungy, we ditch them! These 3 packs are great because we don't have to go to the store as frequently. I usually get a good deal on them at target