Advantage II for Cats 6 Month Supply Over 9lb uploaded by Erin G.Advantage II for Cats 6 Month Supply Over 9lb uploaded by Krystyn T.

Advantage II for Cats 6 Month Supply Over 9lb

Advantage II Once-A-Month Cat & Kitten Topical Flea Treatment effectively kills fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae. Specially formulated to provide cats and kittens with fast-acting, superior flea protection, Advantage II flea control drops kill fleas within 12 hours of application. This special topical feline flea formula helps to control existing flea infestations on your cat, while it also works toward preventing further infestations. This topical Advantage II Flea formula even remains effective following a shampoo treatment, swimming, or after exposure to rain or sunlight. Regular use of flea medicine for cats not only gives your favorite felines and precious kittens the flea protection that they need and deserve, but it also gives you peace of mind that their chances of developing an infestation are decreased significantly. This easy-to-use flea treatment only needs to be applied once a month to your cats and kittens. In addition, this flea prevention formula is safe for use with cats and kittens 8 weeks of age and older. Advantage II does not expire if it remains unopened and is stored properly according to the package instructions. see more...

• Advantage vs. Frontline? Frontline hasn't been working for my kit...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our cat likes to go Rome outside in the yard sometimes so she of course we'll get a few fleas. Since our dog has a flea sensitivity, this is what I choose to put on a cat. We haven't had any issues, though I do wonder if when I do apply it, if it attributes to some dry skin because she does get a little flaky.
Harlie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
A couple years ago we got a bad case of the fleas! I wanted to use natural methods, but it was so incredibly bad. I did some research and found this stuff. Let me just say, it is amazing stuff. Totally works! Killed all the fleas. I recommend it to everyone in my personal life and will recommend it here too!
Harley R.
I always search around for cheapest buy for these as they get super expensive though 1800 pet meds has done wonders for pricing. The medication is easy on, easy repellant for one of my cats, my previous cat did not work well with this medication though and we had a continuous flea problem but only one on of the kitties.
Mindy D.
Greenville, NH
this is probably the best stuff for cats ever! My adult cat had gotten the case of the fleas this past season and might I say I felt bad for my poor furr baby I just HAD to do something. My at is an indoor and outdoor cat, so you can imagine the scenario here. Anyways I bought the product and applied. After the 2nd month of application (2nd application), the fleas were gone. I had gotten the 6 month package and continued to use it until gone, and I can honestly say I probably could have saved the rest. Very potent stuff and works well.
Ashleigh w.
Santa Rosa, CA
Sometimes this medicine works and sometimes it doesn't.. My cats don't even go outside so I don't know how they get fleas. But only sometimes this stuff kills them but when it does, it kills them fast!
Brie S.
Louisville , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This worked well when we lived in our apartment. We got fleas once when we adopted our ferret. After spot treatment we had none ever again. Then we moved into our first house. Our cat went missing for a month. He came back with fleas. It wasn't as easy to rid the fleas. I had to a bunch of extra measures but I think that was do to our homes size vs the apartment
Siknah C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have tried other popular brands but this is the best. My cat had a big flea problem so our house also had an issue. I finally put this on him, cleaned the house out, and we haven't had any flea issues in months. You apply this once a month and literally do not have to worry about any more fleas.
Alyssa H.
This is our go to. We used Frontline before but she would go bald in the spot we treated her. It seemed to really irritate her. This one doesn't seem to and it works great!
Thania C.
Fulton, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this every year all year for my cat. She's an indoor cat but you never know what you might bring home on your pants or your shoes. This product has always been good for me.
Cheryl B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We used Advantage for years. It worked for our cats, didn't irritate them, and made their coats feel extra smooth for a few days after application. We took in a stray kitten (4 weeks) last year and he had ear mites. Unfortunately Advantage doesn't take care of mites so we switched to a brand that would take care of it. We'll probably switch back but recently took in another young kitten so we'll probably stick to other brand for now.
Ariel N.
Athens, TN
Advantage vs. Frontline? Frontline hasn't been working for my kitty at all