Advantage II for Cats 6 Month Supply Over 9lb uploaded by Brenda G.Advantage II for Cats 6 Month Supply Over 9lb uploaded by Erin G.Advantage II for Cats 6 Month Supply Over 9lb uploaded by Krystyn T.

BY ADVANTAGE

Advantage II Once-A-Month Cat & Kitten Topical Flea Treatment effectively kills fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae. Specially formulated to provide cats and kittens with fast-acting, superior flea protection, Advantage II flea control drops kill fleas within 12 hours of application. This special topical feline flea formula helps to control existing flea infestations on your cat, while it also works toward preventing further infestations. This topical Advantage II Flea formula even remains effective following a shampoo treatment, swimming, or after exposure to rain or sunlight. Regular use of flea medicine for cats not only gives your favorite felines and precious kittens the flea protection that they need and deserve, but it also gives you peace of mind that their chances of developing an infestation are decreased significantly. This easy-to-use flea treatment only needs to be applied once a month to your cats and kittens. In addition, this flea prevention formula is safe for use with cats and kittens 8 weeks of age and older. Advantage II does not expire if it remains unopened and is stored properly according to the package instructions. see more...

• Advantage vs. Frontline? Frontline hasn't been working fo...5 Answers
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
advantage is a great effective flea liquid treatment. you just place behind their neck and it will last them throughout the month, it keeps every part of the flea life off your loving pet.The price is very affordable since you get a 6 month supply and as long you don't open them they wont expire .No one wants to dread fleas on any of their pets and advantage seems to work.
Jeanne G.
Middle River, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is amazing!! I have 2 cats, Katniss and Primrose. Katniss had cancer and just passed away. Both cats are/were indoor cats. Katniss started begging at the door to go outside and sit on the porch swing. So cute. Oddly, Katniss did not get fleas but she brought them inside and Primrose got fleas with a vengeance. She was scratching and biting herself. I gave her 2 flea baths, and tried essential oils. Neither helped. I was trying to avoid a pricey vet bill ($90 just to walk in the door) so I googled what to do. Advantage II is the first thing to come up. I went right to Walmart and bought a box, came home and placed 1 tube on the nape of her neck. Within 2 days, she completely stopped scratching. I couldn't believe it. I wish I would have learned of Advantage sooner.
Star W.
United States
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product works better than most you can buy in store or online without an RX. I've yet to have an issue with it making either of my cats sick, but it doesn't always work 100% at keeping fleas off. Though I've learned over time fleas become somewhat resistant to medications that have been used for a long time, so this is pretty common.
Peyton S.
York, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Even if your cats are strictly indoor, it is important that you keep them treated. Fleas come in on your shoes, the dog, guests, you name it! One flea can turn into millions in no time. This product kill fleas, ticks and eggs I believe. Some cats do have poor reactions to it. I would recommend getting revolution from your vet. It’s about the same price and it works for fleas, ticks, eggs, mites, and round worms. Out of 500+ cats through the rescue last year, all treated with revolution, we only had 2 have any type of reaction and both reactions were treatable where as that is not always the case with advantage.
Harley R.
Savannah
I always search around for cheapest buy for these as they get super expensive though 1800 pet meds has done wonders for pricing. The medication is easy on, easy repellant for one of my cats, my previous cat did not work well with this medication though and we had a continuous flea problem but only one on of the kitties.
Allyson W.
Wilmington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Worked great, I have two cats so it only lasted three months instead of six but we always have a hard time finding good flea stuff since our cats go outside and in summer the fleasget kind of bad. This kept them itch free for months and was suggested by my vet.
Kay H.
Auburn,WA
This is the only brand of flea prevention I trust to use on my cat. It is effective 100 percent of the time. The price is high but regardless... for my cats health and all the safety issues associated with other brands of flea treatments, price is irrelevant.
Kayla K.
Pasadena
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Works well. He is an inside/outside cat so i worry about the flea issue. We live in Texas and fleas are always an issue and i dont have that problem using advantage
Ashleigh w.
Santa Rosa, CA
Sometimes this medicine works and sometimes it doesn't.. My cats don't even go outside so I don't know how they get fleas. But only sometimes this stuff kills them but when it does, it kills them fast!
Brie S.
Louisville , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This worked well when we lived in our apartment. We got fleas once when we adopted our ferret. After spot treatment we had none ever again. Then we moved into our first house. Our cat went missing for a month. He came back with fleas. It wasn't as easy to rid the fleas. I had to a bunch of extra measures but I think that was do to our homes size vs the apartment
Ariel N.
Athens, TN
Advantage vs. Frontline? Frontline hasn't been working for my kitty at all