Pets & AnimalsCatAdvantage
II for Cats 6 Month Supply Over 9lb

Advantage II for Cats 6 Month Supply Over 9lb

by Advantage

Advantage II Once-A-Month Cat & Kitten Topical Flea Treatment effectively kills fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae. Specially formulated to provide cats and kittens with fast-acting, superior flea protection, Advantage II flea control drops kill fleas within 12 hours of application. This special topical feline flea formula helps to control existing flea infestations on your cat, while it also works toward preventing further infestations. This topical Advantage II Flea formula even remains effective following a shampoo treatment, swimming, or after exposure to rain or sunlight. Regular use of flea medicine for cats not only gives your favorite felines and precious kittens the flea protection that they need and deserve, but it also gives you peace of mind that their chances of developing an infestation are decreased significantly. This easy-to-use flea treatment only needs to be applied once a month to your cats and kittens. In addition, this flea prevention formula is safe for use with cats and kittens 8 weeks of age and older. Advantage II does not expire if it remains unopened and is stored properly according to the package instructions.

Advantage II for Cats 6 Month Supply Over 9lb Does this stuff work? I have spent too much money on different flea treatment s!! Need something that works!!
Advantage vs. Frontline? Frontline hasn't been working for my kitty at all
Start your review of Advantage II for Cats 6 Month Supply Over 9lb!
Melissa S.
Cheektowaga , NY
My cat has used advantage and we have never had any issues with fleas at all. She has gotten out a few times and we were worried about fleas but advantage did its job!!
Stacey H.
Saginaw, MI
The only brand of flea treatment I use for my cats. This works ONLY as preventative flea treatment so they get it from March - October.
Dottie-John M.
Wampum, PA
Great product for your money. My cat is allergic to fleas and freaks put when they get on him. This product clears them up right way
Sandra S.
Arlington, TX
Love this for my kitties. It works very well and have used Advatage for awhile now. We have never had problems with this medicine or it not working. This product does great and if your animals are needing flea control this is the one to get.
Levinda U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Advantage II for Cats 6 Month Supply Over 9lb uploaded by Levinda U.
Purchased at: PETCO
Works great on my curious baby that loves to wander in the backyard. My little onr usually gets fleas bad in the summer. As soon as I put this stuff on, a day later every one of those suckers is gone. 10/10 worth the money. You WILL not regret buying this at all!
becca H.
East, Tawas Michigan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hahahahahahahahaha cats hate, but mom chooses what's best for them, it kills fleas for a long time and it works very good I give it five paws
Tara G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was a total lifesaver for us!!! We 5 rescue cats that have become a part of our family after living on a farm for 10 years along with being a back up Foster for our local animal control for a few years. We have never had an issue with fleas until last Summer (2017). Now, I am not talking about a little problem. I am talking our cats started going bald and we couldn't figure it out. We tried cheaper flea products to no avail. Then, we tried Advantage and it started work on ng immediately. Which was good because fleas and worms are the 2 things I absolutely can not handle dealing with and couldn't even be around them. It did take us a full 2 months before we were finally done but that was due to 5 cats and our 2 dogs that all needed treated. Fleas and their eggs continue to cycle until their is NO HOST for them. Things like carpet, couches, blankets/bedding needs to all continue to be vacuumed and washed in the hottest water until any and all patches of scabbing on the animals are gone because the hatchlings can live off the tiny blood that is left on fallen scabbings. They won't continue laying or hatching on the pets themselves but until there is nothing left for them, they will continue with the cycling. So, it's important to continue treating (EVEN DURING WINTER TIME). **HINT** Find coupons, coupon codes, and sales online on your phone and quite a few stores price match. We have had great luck saving tons of money by doing the price matching (even using Amazon as a contender for pricing). I hope this helps? Let me know how it goes for you?? Advantage II for Cats 6 Month Supply Over 9lb NEW Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Cats, 8 fl. oz. Ships N 24h Advantage II Flea Prevention for Large Cats
Jackie B.
Duncansville, PA
This flea medicine is super easy to apply without having to fight Ghost to let us do it. We have also never had a problem with fleas.
Sarah N.
The Advantage II is the only medicated flea treatment that has ever worked for any of my pets, both cats & dogs. There is no need for repeated or secondary treatments when using this product. Well worth every penny.
marissa B.
Valdosta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ive been using this specific product for my animals for over 15 years now. 10 out of 10 would recommend to a friend!