Advantage II for Cats 6 Month Supply Over 9lb uploaded by Krystyn T.Advantage II for Cats 6 Month Supply Over 9lb uploaded by Erin G.

BY ADVANTAGE

Advantage II Once-A-Month Cat & Kitten Topical Flea Treatment effectively kills fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae. Specially formulated to provide cats and kittens with fast-acting, superior flea protection, Advantage II flea control drops kill fleas within 12 hours of application. This special topical feline flea formula helps to control existing flea infestations on your cat, while it also works toward preventing further infestations. This topical Advantage II Flea formula even remains effective following a shampoo treatment, swimming, or after exposure to rain or sunlight. Regular use of flea medicine for cats not only gives your favorite felines and precious kittens the flea protection that they need and deserve, but it also gives you peace of mind that their chances of developing an infestation are decreased significantly. This easy-to-use flea treatment only needs to be applied once a month to your cats and kittens. In addition, this flea prevention formula is safe for use with cats and kittens 8 weeks of age and older. Advantage II does not expire if it remains unopened and is stored properly according to the package instructions. see more...

• Advantage vs. Frontline? Frontline hasn't been working for my kit...4 Answers
Brie S.
Louisville , KY
Pet Lover Expert
This worked well when we lived in our apartment. We got fleas once when we adopted our ferret. After spot treatment we had none ever again. Then we moved into our first house. Our cat went missing for a month. He came back with fleas. It wasn't as easy to rid the fleas. I had to a bunch of extra measures but I think that was do to our homes size vs the apartment
Siknah C.
Pet Lover Expert
I have tried other popular brands but this is the best. My cat had a big flea problem so our house also had an issue. I finally put this on him, cleaned the house out, and we haven't had any flea issues in months. You apply this once a month and literally do not have to worry about any more fleas.
Thania C.
Fulton, NY
Pet Lover Expert
I use this every year all year for my cat. She's an indoor cat but you never know what you might bring home on your pants or your shoes. This product has always been good for me.
Cheryl B.
Pet Lover Expert
We used Advantage for years. It worked for our cats, didn't irritate them, and made their coats feel extra smooth for a few days after application. We took in a stray kitten (4 weeks) last year and he had ear mites. Unfortunately Advantage doesn't take care of mites so we switched to a brand that would take care of it. We'll probably switch back but recently took in another young kitten so we'll probably stick to other brand for now.
cyn m.
Pasadena
This is one of the only two bands I buy for my kitty cats. This is safe to use on your pets. My cats do not have any allergies or skin reactions, so make sure to take your cat to the vet and make sure that your cats are not in any contact for 12-24 hours as they love to groom each other. Just monitor your cat when using any flea treatment. Definitely get this brand though. It's expensive, but it works. No harm to my animals.
Erin G.
Columbia, MO
Pet Lover Expert
Works great as a topical #flea med for my cats. If your cats have #fleas - use at the same time you give them an internal med like capstar to kills from inside and out and watch the fleas flee! Expensive but worked to get rid of my #cats fleas within a month. Recommend if in my situation because fleas are stressful!
Andrea G.
I like advantage II as a treatment. works well and does a good job of warding off fleas. Would recommend it to other cat owners and would purchase again. A lot of the time you can find it for a decent price thought your reg vet or online.
Penny H.
Pet Lover Expert
This a amazing product and it kills fleas fast. I purchased it for a stray cat I took in  who was covered in fleas. Within 24 hours all the fleas were dead.  It is a topical you just part the hair at the base of the neck and apply it.  It doesn't bother the cat at all.  I recommend it to anyone in need of great flea product for their cat.
Fae F.
This was recommended by the vet when my (indoor only) cat finally weighed approximately 9 pounds. I'm not sure how it works to actually treat fleas, but it has been working well as flea prevention since my cat has never had issues with fleas. I would definitely recommend.
Amy M.
Seaford, DE
This product does work well if the case of fleas is not bad. Would not recommend if you have a bad case of fleas! But compared to other flea products in stores, I would highly recommend. Would buy again.
Ariel N.
Athens, TN
Advantage vs. Frontline? Frontline hasn't been working for my kitty at all