Advantage II for Cats 6 Month Supply 5-9lbs uploaded by Kristy A.

BY ADVANTAGE

Advantage II Once-A-Month Cat & Kitten Topical Flea Treatment - Find Advantage II Flea Control Drops and Flea Medicine for Cats Online Advantage II Once-A-Month Cat & Kitten Topical Flea Treatment effectively kills fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae. Specially formulated to provide cats and kittens with fast-acting, superior flea protection, Advantage II flea control drops kill fleas within 12 hours of application. This special topical feline flea formula helps to control existing flea infestations on your cat, while it also works toward preventing further infestations. This topical Advantage II Flea formula even remains effective following a shampoo treatment, swimming, or after exposure to rain or sunlight. Regular use of flea medicine for cats not only gives your favorite felines and precious kittens the flea protection that they need and deserve, but it also gives you peace of mind that their chances of developing an infestation are decreased significantly. This easy-to-use flea treatment only needs to be applied once a month to your cats and kittens. In addition, this flea prevention formula is safe for use with cats and kittens 8 weeks of age and older. Advantage II does not expire if it remains unopened and is stored properly according to the package instructions. see more...

Tiffany D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The first apartment my husband and I had allowed for pets, surroinding us was 4 dogs alone and we soon had a flea infestation. Our cats were affected badly and we had to act fast. We took them to the get who recommended this product. It worked great, even for our non bath kitten who had no pretreatment.
Shelly C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My cats are inside cats. They have never been outside before. They are persians. My neighbor has 4 dogs that stay outside day & night. She does not treat her yard nor her dogs for fleas. My cats get them when it starts to get hot outside because they come in on shoes, etc. As you can imagine when a Persian cat with alot of hair gets fleas it gets bad fast. This product kills all the fleas & eggs. Highly recommend.
Kristy A.
Bensalem, PA
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cats are indoor/outdoor pets, and this is perfect for them. You apply it on the back of their neck and it’s great for about 3 months. It’s so much more effective than flea collars
Megan H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Decently priced and works great! We had a stray cat that we welcomed into our home, used this the second we got him, took him to the vet a week later and all of his fleas were gone!
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This did not work well at killing the fleas on my cats. I used as directed, putting the medicine between the shoulder blades of the cats, but even after a few weeks, they still had fleas. After that much time had passed, the medicine should have killed them. I won’t buy this again. I will use a different brand of flea control.
A K.
We've used Advantage Flea Control treatment several times in the past for our cats. We haven't had to use it again for a long time, but during the times that we needed it, it worked very well. After seeing reviews and ratings on Amazon, we decided on this brand and never had to use any other. It's not very difficult to apply, and we never noticed any serious negative reactions from our cats. One box may last a while, unless you have a constant flea problem, or depending on the number of cats you own. If necessary, we would purchase this product again in the future.
Madison B.
Lynnwood, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I don't think this actually worked for my cat. She was on it for 6 months total but a sales associate told me that fleas can become immune to the medication after a certain period of time. It's too pricey so if you wanted to get this type I would recommend getting the 3 month dosage so you don't waste your money
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I get this from my vet for my 2 smaller cats..and this works really well for them we don't have any issues with fleas at all..it smells gross but it works..i also have to keep my children from touching their necks after i apply it..the price is great too..it is very much worth the money i spend on it!!
Makeupisthenewface ..
Rockingham, NC
This is a great product. I usually only have to treat my cats in the summer and spring months. They are flea free and I have never had any issues with fleas with this product. I would recommend it to all cat owners. It does not irritate their skin and they don't seem to know I even treated them with it.
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
This worked ok. It did work fast but it didn't last very long. I have a very small cat so I thought this would work well for her based on her size but the one for larger cats actually lasted a lot longer. I'm not sure if it's because she's a long hair cat if that has anything to do with it or not.
Noah M.
Charlotte, NC
Does this work continually for 6 months?