Advantage II Flea & Lice Treatment for Dogs uploaded by Alex C.

BY ADVANTAGE II #21 in Flea & Tick Control

Features of New & Improved Advantage II.  Advantage II kills all flea life stages and lasts up to 30 days with a single application.  Kills fleas within 12 hours of application.  Prevents and controls lice infestations and continues working even after your pet swims or is given a bath and is fragrance free. Advantage II for Dogs kills all stages of the flea life cycle and lasts up to 30 days. Also kills chewing lice. Fragrance free and effective even after swimming or bathing. see more...

Advantage II Flea & Lice Treatment for Dogs
  • "I have used all of their products from small dog to large dog for my Sibe as she was going through different size changes." in 1 review
  • "I really like this product it works really well but I just wish it was more affordable! " in 1 review
  • "Its really easy to apply and it doesn't take long ( my dogs never stay put for very long) It lasts for a long time and i like the results" in 1 review
  • "The first time it did not work, at all." in 1 review
  • "We have 2 small dogs that don't spend much time outside but we still make sure they are protected." in 1 review
Maria A.
Mission, TX
I purchased this item and it has worked great on my Rot he has had no problems with fleas or ticks at all
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is an A + product! Really works in 12 hours. Kills fleas and wastes no time at all. Worth the price!
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I used this when my cat had fleas and it really worked so I'd say it should do just as good for dogs!
Stephanie C.
Sherman
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only brand that I can use for my dogs. My older dog is allergic to fleas and it’s the only brand I’ve found that truly helps her.
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
This product does not work and only has about a two week efficacy at most!
Amber W.
We use this for our small dog and it works excellent! It last for a while!!
Isabella F.
Duncanville, AL
This worked very good with my babies ! Little expensive but worth the money . Lab/blood hound mix and she weight a ton literally lol
Tiffany Q.
courtenay
The best product I've used easy to use starts working fast and lasts the whole 30 days unlike some of the other ones out there it's a bit pricey but we'll worth it
Jocelyn G.
Super easy to use and very effective I recommend it for all large dog owners. This product will tackle amy flea or live situation with ease.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I have a huge German Shepherd and he definitely loves to roll around in our backyard. We do live anymore a farm area so there's definitely lots of life ticks and fleas. This product works extremely well and he definitely does not itch with this product. This product is also super easy to apply to your dog I did no fuss.
Alyssa B.
Hope, IN
Did this irritate the skin on your dogs?
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Does this product kill AND repel fleas and ticks?
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
How long does it take for the fleas and lice to all die?
Andrea P.
Clinton twp, MI
I've tried just about every product but this one, does it actually work?
Sasha C.
Oregon, OH
Lice treatment? I thought lice didn't like dogs! Is this really for fleas and lice or is it supposed to be ticks? Anyone have any more info on this? Does it work well?