Advantage II Flea & Lice Treatment for Dogs uploaded by Alex C.

BY ADVANTAGE II #14 in Flea & Tick Control

Features of New & Improved Advantage II.  Advantage II kills all flea life stages and lasts up to 30 days with a single application.  Kills fleas within 12 hours of application.  Prevents and controls lice infestations and continues working even after your pet swims or is given a bath and is fragrance free. Advantage II for Dogs kills all stages of the flea life cycle and lasts up to 30 days. Also kills chewing lice. Fragrance free and effective even after swimming or bathing. see more...

Advantage II Flea & Lice Treatment for Dogs
  • "I really like this product it works really well but I just wish it was more affordable! " in 1 review
  • "I have used all of their products from small dog to large dog for my Sibe as she was going through different size changes." in 1 review
  • "i use this on my dogs every month and i never see any fleas on them!" in 1 review
  • "This product works very well and is actually super easy to apply to my dogs." in 1 review
  • "The first time it did not work, at all." in 1 review
Carla K.
Dillsburg, PA
If I could give this product zero stars I would. I tried it once and it made my dog's fur fall out where it was applied. I got it from PetSmart and when I went to return it (and brought my dog along to show them) they would not return it. I would not recommend.
Eva C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Did not work at all. If anything it made the fleas worse. They multiplied faster and you could literally see them hopping all over my back porch! It was terrible.
Joslyn S.
N Scituate, RI
Don't use this! My dog started to twitch after a few hours of applying. I googled the side effects and they are very common. I immediately washed it off my dog and will never use it again! So scary!
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
This product does not work and only has about a two week efficacy at most!
Stephanie U.
I'm giving this two stars only because it used to work very well. Otherwise it's a waste of money. About 5 years ago, it stopped working on my Shih-Tzu. After two months I went to my vet asking for another option. He gave me comfortis (spelling?), which is an oral meat flavored medication that is prescription only. When I adopted my new pup, i tried advantage on him and it didn't work either. I'm in the dog rescue world and most have switched over to Comfortis now. One of my rescue friends said the Advantage formula has changed because of some legal issue with a patten. I don't know if it's true but regardless it doesn't work any longer.
hannah c.
I bought this for my dogs one time and its quite expensive and from my experience its not the best product ever youd be better of with a different brand
Erika B.
Newark, NJ
Tried this for taking my dog hiking and still found fleas on him. Do not recommend if you live in northern nj.
Alexis S.
Seneca, PA
This product works very well but the toxicity level in the product is not safe for a pets skin and can cause irritation.
Heather Y.
Tobyhanna, PA
Used it twice. The first time it did not work, at all. The second time, i got the larger dose, and it cut down on the fleas, but they're still there. Will not use this again.
Jackie D.
Arlington, VA
I go hiking a lot with my dog so fleas and especially ticks are a big concern. This seems to work just fine but it is quite expensive.
Alyssa B.
Hope, IN
Did this irritate the skin on your dogs?
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Does this product kill AND repel fleas and ticks?
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
How long does it take for the fleas and lice to all die?
Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
I've tried just about every product but this one, does it actually work?
Sasha C.
Oregon, OH
Lice treatment? I thought lice didn't like dogs! Is this really for fleas and lice or is it supposed to be ticks? Anyone have any more info on this? Does it work well?