Advantage II Flea & Lice Treatment for Dogs uploaded by Amy B.Advantage II Flea & Lice Treatment for Dogs uploaded by Erin F.Advantage II Flea & Lice Treatment for Dogs uploaded by Alex C.

BY ADVANTAGE II

Features of New & Improved Advantage II.  Advantage II kills all flea life stages and lasts up to 30 days with a single application.  Kills fleas within 12 hours of application.  Prevents and controls lice infestations and continues working even after your pet swims or is given a bath and is fragrance free. Advantage II for Dogs kills all stages of the flea life cycle and lasts up to 30 days. Also kills chewing lice. Fragrance free and effective even after swimming or bathing. see more...

Advantage II Flea & Lice Treatment for Dogs
  • "I have used all of their products from small dog to large dog for my Sibe as she was going through different size changes." in 1 review
  • "I really like this product it works really well but I just wish it was more affordable! " in 1 review
  • "Its really easy to apply and it doesn't take long ( my dogs never stay put for very long) It lasts for a long time and i like the results" in 1 review
  • "The first time it did not work, at all." in 1 review
  • "We have 2 small dogs that don't spend much time outside but we still make sure they are protected." in 1 review
Alexis S.
Seneca, PA
This product works very well but the toxicity level in the product is not safe for a pets skin and can cause irritation.
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Advantage II is fantasic it works wonders it keeps the fleas an ticks for your pet. it doesn't irratate the animals necks
karlee t.
Shelby, NC
I absolutely love it! best flea product you can get! i use this on my dogs every month and i never see any fleas on them!
Sarah G.
I use this and i think that it works really good. We haven't had a problem yet with fleas and hoping to keep it that way
rylee b.
Lake Stevens, WA
This works so well! Did the treatment on both my dogs and we had no flea issues all summer! I highly recrecommend it!
Dana H.
Ramona, CA
Just used advantage on all 4 of my pups, 3 different sizes) and within 24 we could not find any more fleas on them
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
Used this on my dog and the ticks stayed off ....do not know how long because i continuously apply this monthly!
Juniris D.
This product work really well, I have been using it for years on my dogs, and yes I do recommend it to everyone!
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is an A + product! Really works in 12 hours. Kills fleas and wastes no time at all. Worth the price!
Erika B.
Newark, NJ
Tried this for taking my dog hiking and still found fleas on him. Do not recommend if you live in northern nj.
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Does this product kill AND repel fleas and ticks?
Alyssa B.
Hope, IN
Did this irritate the skin on your dogs?
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
How long does it take for the fleas and lice to all die?
Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
I've tried just about every product but this one, does it actually work?
Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
I've tried everything for fleas, does this stuff actually work?

Walmart