Advantage II Flea & Lice Treatment for Dogs uploaded by Alex C.

BY ADVANTAGE II #21 in Flea & Tick Control

Buy now on PetCareRx
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Features of New & Improved Advantage II.  Advantage II kills all flea life stages and lasts up to 30 days with a single application.  Kills fleas within 12 hours of application.  Prevents and controls lice infestations and continues working even after your pet swims or is given a bath and is fragrance free. Advantage II for Dogs kills all stages of the flea life cycle and lasts up to 30 days. Also kills chewing lice. Fragrance free and effective even after swimming or bathing. see more...

Advantage II Flea & Lice Treatment for Dogs
  • "I have used all of their products from small dog to large dog for my Sibe as she was going through different size changes." in 1 review
  • "I really like this product it works really well but I just wish it was more affordable! " in 1 review
  • "Its really easy to apply and it doesn't take long ( my dogs never stay put for very long) It lasts for a long time and i like the results" in 1 review
  • "The first time it did not work, at all." in 1 review
  • "We have 2 small dogs that don't spend much time outside but we still make sure they are protected." in 1 review
Andrea K.
Eudora, KS
I have been a dog groomer for 20 years. I had Frontline and Frontline Plus as pretty much my only available options with the vets offices I worked at. Well the effectiveness continued to go down, with the solution given being "go from once a month to every 2 weeks". I don't know about you, but I can't afford that. The fleas became immune. We have battled fleas for years at my home here in the country. I had been trying everything, and had resorted to bathing the dogs almost daily to get rid of the fleas. But they were still in my home. I tried this as a last ditch effort. My animals stood up, shook, and bodies went EVERYWHERE! I have not seen a flea on them since. And they were bad out here in the country. This is my new favorite go to product.
brenda g.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is an awesome product I highly recommend this we order through Pet Meds and its a little cheaper than buying in store but reguardless this stuff works!! you only apply this once a month and it keeps fleas off of your pet. We have been using this for years and have never had any issues. I will keep ordering this for sure!
Kayla M.
This is an excellent product. I have used all of their products from small dog to large dog for my Sibe as she was going through different size changes. It has been a Godsend for us. I am completely disgusted by fleas, and I freak out if I see a single one. I keep this stuff on my dog (and use the kitty version for my cats) at all times. I have never had any issues with fleas/ticks in my house, and I feel good knowing my dog and cats are safe!
Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We have two cats and a dog. One of the cats is an outside cat and the dog stays outside when we're not home. So we have flea problems. Even when both cats are being treated reugularly and the dog is on this product it isn't enough because even just one flea bite drives my dog crazy because she has a flea allergy. While it does significantly lower the amount of fleas it doesn't always completely get rid of them which is a must for our household.
Kaylee S.
Laporte, IN
I have a 50 lb put/boxer on this and It's WONDERFUL. My dog didn't have fleas or ticks on her and all even though she lived with my boyfriends grandma and her dog had fleas my dog was always in the clear! My dog didn't mind this treatment at all! Well worth the money and I decided on this product because it was ranked #1 in the consumer report magazine ! Well worth the money !
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
This is the treatment we use for our blue healer. It works very well and has kept our home flea-free and our dog irritant-free! The only part of it that is a bit harder is trying not to touch it when we pet him after treatment and he gets really sleepy.
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
This is the treatment we use for our chihuahua. It works very well and has kept our home flea-free and our dog irritant-free! The only part of it that is a bit harder is trying not to touch it when we pet her after treatment and she gets really sleepy.
Samantha H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Unfortunately I found a flea on the little one and I ran right to the store and bought advantage. Within a couple hours they were all gone. I have a pit bull who's a big boy and I recommend this to anyone that comes across fleas. Fast acting and priced well. Safe on the dog
Debra N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
For the 1st time in 22 yrs we had fleas, I'm sure it was probably due to the drought we've been having here in CA. Ran to the store and picked this up. Applied and it kept us from being over run, will be buying again this Summer
Tammie P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
We used to use one of the other popular flea products but then we found this one. My 120 German Shepard seems to respond better to this brand. I am so happy we found this brand to keep fleas off my Sam!
Alyssa B.
Hope, IN
Did this irritate the skin on your dogs?
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Does this product kill AND repel fleas and ticks?
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
How long does it take for the fleas and lice to all die?
Andrea P.
Clinton twp, MI
I've tried just about every product but this one, does it actually work?
Sasha C.
Oregon, OH
Lice treatment? I thought lice didn't like dogs! Is this really for fleas and lice or is it supposed to be ticks? Anyone have any more info on this? Does it work well?

back