Advantage II Flea & Lice Treatment for Dogs uploaded by Alex C.

BY ADVANTAGE II #14 in Flea & Tick Control

Features of New & Improved Advantage II.  Advantage II kills all flea life stages and lasts up to 30 days with a single application.  Kills fleas within 12 hours of application.  Prevents and controls lice infestations and continues working even after your pet swims or is given a bath and is fragrance free. Advantage II for Dogs kills all stages of the flea life cycle and lasts up to 30 days. Also kills chewing lice. Fragrance free and effective even after swimming or bathing. see more...

Advantage II Flea & Lice Treatment for Dogs
  • "I really like this product it works really well but I just wish it was more affordable! " in 1 review
  • "I have used all of their products from small dog to large dog for my Sibe as she was going through different size changes." in 1 review
  • "i use this on my dogs every month and i never see any fleas on them!" in 1 review
  • "This product works very well and is actually super easy to apply to my dogs." in 1 review
  • "The first time it did not work, at all." in 1 review
joan e.
Ok here is the deal we rescued a Chihuahua rat terrier mix puppy and she was loaded with fleas so we gave her a bath in Adams shampoo flea and tick remover but guess what it only killed a small amount and I was totally surprised because we always bought Adams dog products so since that didn’t help my husband and I went to a local pet store and they said to try Sentry flea and tick squeeze on for dogs well I wasn’t happy at all due to the fact I wasted my money and my bigger dog Bentley got hives and sick from it and our new addition to our family Bella it didn’t kill the fleas on on her either so the price is right but not the product 😠 So I heard from a friend to try the advantage Ii it’s great it did what it said we’re happy the fleas are gone 🤩 it was so nice to finally have a sigh of relief for my babies I don’t like to see any animal suffer and to see them itching no matter what you do is frustrating but now my fur babies are happy and so are we thank you advantage Ii
Bella V.
Douglaston
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
While I prefer Advantage Multi, Advantage II is a great option when I don't have a Rx handy and the dog is due for his monthly treatment. It works well and we've never had a case of fleas while in use... and my dog is definitely one to be in every garden, shrub and rolls in everything I would prefer him not to. Lol. Highly recommend.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I have a huge German Shepherd and he definitely loves to roll around in our backyard. We do live anymore a farm area so there's definitely lots of life ticks and fleas. This product works extremely well and he definitely does not itch with this product. This product is also super easy to apply to your dog I did no fuss.
Ashley R.
Love this Product!!! It works well on my dog. If you have a great vet, you can even get an amount that you can use on even a dog or see if it is okay to use on your cat! It takes those fleas right out of your animals and it is just so amazing!
Juliana J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product really works well but is very expensive and toxic. I worry about long term effects since it goes into the dogs skin and you have to do it every month. I switched to a natural supplement that works just as good.
S B.
This product is great. It works for the full time it says it does. Unlike pills? which she hates taking, it is easy to apply on my 50 pound dog. I wish the price was better but I will repurchase every month.
Esmeralda v.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Worked fine for my dog. I only had to use once and then the fleas never returned. It is pricey but I would say well worth the money. A con is that it is hard to get my dog to take the medicine, however it is possible
Alex C.
Port Orchard, WA
This didn't work for me. I'm in a very humid, swampy, part of South Carolina and the fleas are very vigorous. They were immune to frontline and this too I guess. Unless my dog is itchy because it's irritating her skin and not fleas? I'm not sure but either way she was still itchy and miserable. I did send the rest of it to a friend in Wisconsin when her dog got fleas. She said it worked there! The fleas were all gone within a week! So I guess it just depends on where you live, and what the fleas are/aren't used to.
Stephanie U.
I'm giving this two stars only because it used to work very well. Otherwise it's a waste of money. About 5 years ago, it stopped working on my Shih-Tzu. After two months I went to my vet asking for another option. He gave me comfortis (spelling?), which is an oral meat flavored medication that is prescription only. When I adopted my new pup, i tried advantage on him and it didn't work either. I'm in the dog rescue world and most have switched over to Comfortis now. One of my rescue friends said the Advantage formula has changed because of some legal issue with a patten. I don't know if it's true but regardless it doesn't work any longer.
Andrea K.
Eudora, KS
I have been a dog groomer for 20 years. I had Frontline and Frontline Plus as pretty much my only available options with the vets offices I worked at. Well the effectiveness continued to go down, with the solution given being "go from once a month to every 2 weeks". I don't know about you, but I can't afford that. The fleas became immune. We have battled fleas for years at my home here in the country. I had been trying everything, and had resorted to bathing the dogs almost daily to get rid of the fleas. But they were still in my home. I tried this as a last ditch effort. My animals stood up, shook, and bodies went EVERYWHERE! I have not seen a flea on them since. And they were bad out here in the country. This is my new favorite go to product.
Alyssa B.
Hope, IN
Did this irritate the skin on your dogs?
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Does this product kill AND repel fleas and ticks?
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
How long does it take for the fleas and lice to all die?
Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
I've tried just about every product but this one, does it actually work?
Sasha C.
Oregon, OH
Lice treatment? I thought lice didn't like dogs! Is this really for fleas and lice or is it supposed to be ticks? Anyone have any more info on this? Does it work well?