Advantage II Flea & Lice Treatment for Dogs uploaded by Alex C.

BY ADVANTAGE II

Features of New & Improved Advantage II.  Advantage II kills all flea life stages and lasts up to 30 days with a single application.  Kills fleas within 12 hours of application.  Prevents and controls lice infestations and continues working even after your pet swims or is given a bath and is fragrance free. Advantage II for Dogs kills all stages of the flea life cycle and lasts up to 30 days. Also kills chewing lice. Fragrance free and effective even after swimming or bathing. see more...

Advantage II Flea & Lice Treatment for Dogs
  • "I really like this product it works really well but I just wish it was more affordable! " in 1 review
  • "The first time it did not work, at all." in 1 review
  • "Its really easy to apply and it doesn't take long ( my dogs never stay put for very long) It lasts for a long time and i like the results" in 1 review
  • "This product works very well and is actually super easy to apply to my dogs." in 1 review
  • "We have 2 small dogs that don't spend much time outside but we still make sure they are protected." in 1 review
Carla K.
Dillsburg, PA
If I could give this product zero stars I would. I tried it once and it made my dog's fur fall out where it was applied. I got it from PetSmart and when I went to return it (and brought my dog along to show them) they would not return it. I would not recommend.
Rachel F.
Charleston , Sc
This is the only flea and tick preventative that I will use on my dog. It is easy to apply and it really works! It prevents fleas and ticks and also kills current infestations.
Roxan S.
Washington, DC
I brought like two of these and honestly this product is great. I brought this from walmart and when i tried it on my dog, in few hours the fleas where gone
brandi t.
Super easy to use, I would never recommend any other brand besides advantage. Ive always only used this brand and never had a bad experience.
Juniris D.
This product work really well, I have been using it for years on my dogs, and yes I do recommend it to everyone!
Lilianys T.
Miami
This will take fleas right off. After 24 hours you'll see your little one quit scratching for a whole month.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
This is very effective. My dogs did not experience any side effects and they didn't pick up any fleas.
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
I used this when my cat had fleas and it really worked so I'd say it should do just as good for dogs!
Mikaela D.
Camarillo, CA
Keeps the fleas away for the most part. Dog has not had fleas so something is working out!
Stephanie U.
I'm giving this two stars only because it used to work very well. Otherwise it's a waste of money. About 5 years ago, it stopped working on my Shih-Tzu. After two months I went to my vet asking for another option. He gave me comfortis (spelling?), which is an oral meat flavored medication that is prescription only. When I adopted my new pup, i tried advantage on him and it didn't work either. I'm in the dog rescue world and most have switched over to Comfortis now. One of my rescue friends said the Advantage formula has changed because of some legal issue with a patten. I don't know if it's true but regardless it doesn't work any longer.
Alyssa B.
Hope, IN
Did this irritate the skin on your dogs?
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Does this product kill AND repel fleas and ticks?
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
How long does it take for the fleas and lice to all die?
Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
I've tried just about every product but this one, does it actually work?
Sasha C.
Oregon, OH
Lice treatment? I thought lice didn't like dogs! Is this really for fleas and lice or is it supposed to be ticks? Anyone have any more info on this? Does it work well?