Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs, 6 Months, 6 ea

by Advantage II

ADVANTAGE II For Cats by Bayer Animal Health. Once-A-Month Topical Flea Prevention and Treatment for Cats For Use ONLY on Cats 8 Weeks and Older. For the Prevention and Treatment of Flea Infestations on Cats. Kills all flea life stages. Controls existing flea infestations on your cat and prevents further infestations. Kills fleas within 12 hours of application. Convenient, easy to apply topical solution. Fragrance-free. Waterproof Advantage II for Cats kills all stages of the flea life cycle and lasts up to 30 days. 2 Fragrance free and effective even after bathing.

I put this on my cat but she still itches a little. Does anyone know how many applications it takes to kill the fleas and also if it kills every flea that goes onto her body that month?
I live in Canada and I thought u can only buy advantage from vets and not at pet stores or drug stores. Is that true?
Start your review of Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs, 6 Months, 6 ea!
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
I just got this product 3 days ago! I saw a big significants in my cats health. She started to become her playful self again and her nose became wet again which shows a healthy cat. She however does itch every so often but the doctors said it would take a few month applications. I am very impressed with results so far
Jasmin M.
Saint Louis, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My house has been dealing with a flea infestation. My cat stays indoors, but my mom has cats that go in and out, and they brought fleas inside and gave them to my cat (rude). My cat doesn't normally wear flea or tick medication since she stays inside and has had a bad reaction to medication in the past. I put this on her, and by the following evening she was flea-free. No greasy spot was left, and no side effects minus some drooling when she managed to lick some (she got a bandana to wear after that). I gave the other dose in the pack to my brother to put on his cat, and she was flea-free the next day too. We ended up buying more for all the cats, and have been slowly fighting back the fleas. I got it cheaper on Amazon than in the pet store, but it's so worth the price since it actually worked without any negative side effects.
Joanna C.
After trying other flea treatments that did not work at all, we gave Advantage II a try and it works very well! No horrible side affects for our cats and it is easy to apply. The price is very reasonable too! We definitely recommend this product!!
Angelica T.
Arcata, CA
I trust this product to always take care of any flea or tick issue that my cats might have. I have used this product for 9+ years now. It has always gotten rid of fleas even during small epidemics.
Lindsay W.
Orlando, FL
This is a great product, they also have a 2 pack available when you are low on money for about $36 (which is includes tax.) I love this product because I also have a ferret and frontline and advantix both would kill her if she ever came in contact with my cat while it was still wet. My cat doesn't have any side affects, love the product!
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
Advantage work ok. It doesn't last the full month but it does kill fleas almost instantly.
Regan F.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Best flea prevention product we have ever used with the best results! Happy healthy cats every time!
Regina D.
Blackstone, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only flea drop that works for my cats. I put these on my cats every month and I do not see fleas in my house or on my pets ever.
Kerrie B.
Pensacola, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The cats hated it, and seemed really bothered by it. However, it DID kill the fleas and keep them gone for a long time (inside cats) and it didn't give them any kind of rash or skin irritation at the site of application. I will buy this again.
Kayli D.
Santa Rosa , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The only thing that keeps my kitty flea free! All the cheap stuff did nothing for her. When she got fleas I was worried about them infesting our house, I used this that day and we've never had a flea issue in our house. She does need the shirt of shame when we use it because she tries to lick it and foams at the mouth.