BY ADVANTAGE

Once-a-month topical flea treatment Four 0.4 mL Tubes Kills 98-100% of the fleas on dogs within 12 hours Prevents reinfestation for up to 4 weeks Kills fleas before they lay eggs Convenient, easy to apply. see more...

Gabrielle H.
This truly works. I've worked in 2 shelters that used this product on incoming animals. Any fleas that were on the animal were quickly killed off and fleas were never spread when this product was used.
Tempe R.
Memphis, TN
This is the best thing you can use for your dog! I had a black lab that suffered from heart worms, but she was too old for the treatment. We got a new dog and the vet recommended Advantage Multi. We switched our older dog from Heartgard to Advantage Multi and it killed all of the baby heart worms and she became worm free! I have never had any problems with Advantage Multi. It is easy to apply. The only thing you have to make sure of is that, if you have more than one dog, they don't lick the medicine off of each other. Also, if you touch it within the first 12 hours it leaves a very gross smell on your hands that is hard to get rid of. Overall, the positives most definitely outweigh the negatives! This is a great product.
Kaitie B.
Kenmore, NY
Very effective product, but such a strong chemical odor. Too overwhelming for my nose. If you're going to buy something OTC though, go with the brand!
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI
This is one of the only flee and tick medication that my dogs don't freak out in and it works. Great for the value
Pamela L.
Oxnard, CA
I prefer this over frontline. Keeps my pup safe from fleas for a month and is safe to use!
Sadie F.
Valparaiso, IN
It does its jobs. my dogs don't ever have any fleas or ticks on them. it's very easy to apply also.
Jess M.
Doesn't work! I had to switch to advantix which didn't work either then finally to revolution which killed the bastards!!!
Antoinette M.
Burnaby, Bc, BC
This is a great product because it covers so many different types of infestation prevention. My dog has never had an issue with fleas tick or worms we have been using this since we got her at 8 weeks old she is now 2 and a half 😀
Lacey W.
Gillingham
I have a direct debit set up from pets at home and they send me a flea treatment every month for a small price. The best flea treatment that I have used
Chelsea B.
London, ON
Always have to get it from the vet which I wish I could buy it without a vet visit but seems to work very well.