Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8 fl. oz.

by Advantage

On Pet Spray that is for the treatment of fleas, ticks and lice. Do not use on dogs that are under 6 months old.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8 fl. oz.!
3 months agoAsheville
I am taking my precious little dog to an after-hours pet emergency hospital. Thia stuff is poison. Vomiting, diarrhea and enlarged pupils. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT.
9 days agoRaytown
We moved to Missouri 2 years ago from Montana and this is the first time we’ve ever had to deal with fleas. This spray works very well for us. It is not too pricy.
5 months agoWinnabow, NC
I would reccommend this advantage flea and tick treatment spray.it works very well on my dogs and it doesn't take long for it to take effect.my dogs act alot more happier.
7 months ago
We got this for our puppy to spray the house when we got her and she's remained flea free and tick free. The smell isn't bad and easy to apply the product to the Pets.
7 months agoLudlow, KY
I use this all around my house!! We had a really bad flea problem during the summer and I couldn’t get rid of them. I tried everything. I bought this spray and would literally watch the fleas die! So my next step was to get the Advantage flea collars and we haven’t had a problem since!
8 months agowilmington
Advantage is an amazing product and highly recommend from not only from me but from veterinarians across the world! There are no cons here, for any advantage products.
a year agoVirginia Bch, VA
Best thing ever! My dog hates baths at home so it's a struggle this little can is a life saver got rid of everything AND done quickly definitely recommend
2 months agoWinchester, KY
It works great for killing live fleas and for flea control so that they do not spread inside the house.
8 months agoSarnia, CA
I find this works better than any other trick and flea products unless you get bervecto from the vets. It does the job well
14 days agoDoral, FL
Me gusta el olor deja la cantidad que rosea el pote y la presentación es buena el precio no esta mal