Pet SuppliesPet Flea & Tick ControlAdvantage
Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8 fl oz

Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8 fl. oz.

by Advantage

On Pet Spray that is for the treatment of fleas, ticks and lice. Do not use on dogs that are under 6 months old.

Does this actually work? We live in a really rural, fieldy area and my poor pup comes back in with tick on her every day and I can’t find anything to stop it!
Start your review of Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8 fl. oz.!
Anna S.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
We used this on a trip to ensure the dogs wouldn’t get any fleas or ticks at a lake house in the woods up North. Unfortunately the product didn’t work too well or the ticks were just everywhere we went. The scent wasn’t overwhelming either.
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
Purchased at: PetSmart
Keep on hand for your [email protected] know when those peat come inside. We spray their bedding and cracks around the sofa. Recommend
Victoria T.
Haslet, TX
I loved it! Never saw it had a flea problem while using this product. I would recommend it for anyone who has a dog-o
ruby M.
west covina
The advantages product works really well for killing fleas and tick that are in my dogs fur. Some are hard to find but using this spray makes it so much easier. Highly recommend.
Melissa M.
Ludlow, KY
I use this all around my house!! We had a really bad flea problem during the summer and I couldn’t get rid of them. I tried everything. I bought this spray and would literally watch the fleas die! So my next step was to get the Advantage flea collars and we haven’t had a problem since!
Maria H.
Great product, removed my dogs fleas in no time! He was always itchy and now he’s more relaxed
Elisa R.
Newport, RI
Worked really well! When I would take her to the dog park I would spray her right before because I didn’t want to take a chance. Seems to be working so far.
Kaitlynn C.
This worked wonderful. Great price and I would spray it on after a day outside or before the park. It seemed to prevent bugs as well as kill on contact and I never had a problem.
Sherrie B. L.
Leonard, TX
We bathed dogs & after they were dry used the flea & tick spray. Worked well.  Didn't take long to see a difference.  Redid everything 1 week later to be sure.
ashley N.
Newport Beach, CA
I felt this did not help my poor fur baby. She doesn’t get ticks and hardly ever gets fleas. I tried this out due to many cats in the area and weirdly enough the time I try a new product for fleas, she ended up with fleas.