Advantage Flea Control for Cats and Kittens

Just wondering if anyone has had any good experiences with Advantage Flea Control for Cats and Kittens? I find it's not killing or even deterring the fleas... ??
How long did it take before your cat was flea free with this?
How good is this? I want to know before I go out and buy it.
Start your review of Advantage Flea Control for Cats and Kittens!
6 days ago
I'm an active foster with my local humane society and have a revolving door of kittens in my home, almost at all times. I use Advantage to protect my resident cats from any fleas that smuggle a ride in on my fosters. In nearly 6 years of fostering, I have never had to battle fleas in my home, thanks to Advantage.
7 days agoN Dartmouth, MA
I have 12 cats so flea control is very important to keep up with. This product work well and I have not had any issues with fleas using this product. Once infested it does take a few cycles to get it under control but it prevents infestation when used regularly. even with my outdoor cats!
a month ago
With all treatments there is big risks but this works well for some of my cats. Kills all the fleas fast and keeps them off for a month. Worth every cent and easy to apply. Haven’t had issues when they clean themselves either.
7 days agoOneida, NY
I really like Advantage Flea Control For Cats and  kittens.This product really works well for my cat.The price is a little high for one flea drop,a multi pack is a better deal.My cat is so happy & comfortable when treated with this product.Yes,I would recommend Advantage Flea Control.
2 days agoLouisville , KY
They only thing that protects my cats from fleas. I have tried several brands and this by is the best product. It kills off any fleas almost instantly or with in that day of application.
a month agoIrvine, CA
Advantage flea control is a great product and we haven’t had any problems with it. We put it on once a month and it is very effective. Our cats like to go outside so this is an essential product that we always have on hand
12 days agoFreehold, NJ
This flea control works very well for cats that venture outdoors. I've used it for a total of 6 kitties and it's worked well for all - except the last one who happens to be allergic to it 🤦🏽‍♀️. The control lasts long - so even if you miss your re-application date, you'll still get solid protection for another few weeks at least. Recommend.
2 months ago
With multiple cats and a Chihuahua, if one of them gets fleas, they all end up with them.  Since our pets are indoor/outdoor, we've had our share of flea problems.  We tried several brands with not much success until we tried advantage.  I highly recommend Advantage products because we haven't found anything that works so well.
19 days ago
I’ve been using this for a couple of years now and it’s been working great. I buy the 6-pack go save me some money, but it is worth the price. Ever since I started using it both of my cats haven’t had any fleas at all. And both of them used to have fleas. This is the purfect product to keep fleas away once they’re gone!
2 months agoWebbville, KY
I have looked for awhile for flea treatment for my cats that would actually work. This product helped with the infestation on my cat who was also allergic to fleas so we were able to get her feeling better. I would recommend this to pet owners who need to rid their pets and home of fleas.