Advantage Flea Control For Cats 1-9 Lbs 4 Month Supply

Do you apply this at the base of the neck like Front line?
Is this recommended for indoor cats too?
Start your review of Advantage Flea Control For Cats 1-9 Lbs 4 Month Supply!
2 months ago
Apparently this one is the best in the market but my indoor cat still have flees after 4 months. I literally applied the product and waited 24h, fleas are still alive. I’ve heard people that are happy with this product but in my case, is not working for my cat.
a month agoNew Orleans
My cats don’t go outside but I have a dog that goes outside. All of my cats had fleas when I got them and I give them this and not a single flea...also found a homeless kitty that scratched a lot of her hair off due to fleas. And 2 mos of this and she has a full body of fur again. I’ve tried other products and none work like this one....Advantage for Cats 1-9 lbs 6 Month Supply
3 months agoClearwater, KS
The price seems like it's a lot, but it comes with 4 applications for your fur baby. They're easy to apply. These are great to maintain your little furries so the fleas stay away.
a month agoLafayette
Ive tried tons of products to rid fleas this seems like the only thing to work between fle colors flea shampoo none of them work as good as this topical but it is kinda pricey but worth it in my opinion i highly recommend
2 months ago
This flea control medicine does the job. It kept the fleas under control and allowed my cats to play happily indoors and outdoors. Also helped repel fleas from the dogs too of the cats were around them.
5 months agoPhiladelphia, PA
My cats aren’t really outdoor cats, but sometimes they like to sit on the front steps while I’m gardening, so I still use this product on them. This works great. My cats have never had fleas and I would definitely recommend this product. It’s a little pricey but worth it if it means that you won’t have to put up with the aggravation of your cat having fleas.
8 months agoChesapeake, VA
I purchased these for my two cats. Within a day the fleas were falling off and the scratching subsided. It’s important to keep up the treatments through spring and summer. I continue to buy this brand for my cats. Highly recommend.
6 months agoLansing, MI
This is the only flea topical that I use! It’s the only one that’s ever worked for us. We had a nasty flea infestation after rescuing a kitten and nothing seemed to work but Advantage II worked wonders! My cats didn’t have any reactions to it, the odor wasn’t overpowering, and it really helped get rid of the fleas and kept my cats safe and happy.
8 months agoModesto, CA
I always use advantage for all my pets flea and tick problems. I found a flea on my orange tabby cat this summer and I ordered advantage online that day. I put it on both cats right away and didn't see another flea after that. And I've never found a tick on them either. Would reccomend
8 months agoSan Jose, CA
Does the trick! My cat always mingles with the outdoor cats and ends up getting fleas. This always does the trick to make sure the go away! I apply the product every month and it does the trick. Don't let your cat go without this stuff! Seeiosusly, it worked for my cat.