Pet SuppliesPet Flea & Tick ControlAdvantage
Flea Control For Cats 1-9 Lbs 4 Month Supply

Advantage Flea Control For Cats 1-9 Lbs 4 Month Supply

Do you apply this at the base of the neck like Front line?
Is this recommended for indoor cats too?
Start your review of Advantage Flea Control For Cats 1-9 Lbs 4 Month Supply!
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Advantage Flea Control For Cats 1-9 Lbs 4 Month Supply uploaded by Fran E.
Advantage Flea Control For Cats 1-9 Lbs 4 Month Supply uploaded by Fran E.
Advantage II Flea Prevention for Large Cats works wonderful for my indoor cat Midnight. He never has fleas, goes to the vets regularly and he don’t complain too much when I apply it to his neck. He has been on this for over a year now. I always mark on the box when he got his dose and also put it on my google calendar. Thanks Chewy.com for always having this in stock.
Tammy G.
Conway, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Worked great did not Irritate my cats skin and kept the fleas away, Would recommend to anyone with animals to keep fleas away
Joy Y.
Houston
This definitely works! I started using the product four years ago on my cat. I used to struggle with picking out fleas on him since he was a stray, I would give him showers, but it still didn’t help. However, this works within one week after I used it on him. Now I just reapply on him every other month!
Eva S.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Worked in 48 hours. Highly recommend if your cats escape every once in a while. Nothing worked previously.
Amanda M.
Weirton, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These products work wonderfully. Never seen a problem with them. Great for preventing and pre-existing problems
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This really help with fleas. Like I said about my dog, this would probably work a lot better if I didn’t live in the Maine woods
Patrich K.
San diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best price and effectiveness. 2 months of treatment you can already see that the fleas start to disappear if you happen to have them. Don’t need to go above and beyond and spend 100 plus for a different vet prescribed product
Patty B.
Richlands, VA
This stuff is amazing last summer my cat went outside and got down rolling I the grass and ended up with fleas and we tried several things and could not get rid of them then I found this and by the time I did they were pretty bad but this had them all gone within a week. Its definitely a amazing product now we use it every 3 months and we also use the flea and tick shampoo.
Jeanette M.
Westland, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Advantage flea control for cats up to 9pds it helped Our problem with fleas . It worked very fast with flea problem, this product doesn't need any improvement it is kinda pricey but worth what you will spend. I would recommend this to all pet owners.
Frances H.
Clearwater, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The price seems like it's a lot, but it comes with 4 applications for your fur baby. They're easy to apply. These are great to maintain your little furries so the fleas stay away.