Advantage Breath Refresh Toothbrush, Soft, Regular, 40, with Tongue Cleaner, 1 toothbrush - ORAL-B LABORATORIES, INC.

BY ORAL-B

At Oral-B we care for your oral health by developing innovative products that are trusted by dental professionals worldwide. Helps freshen breath with regular brushing. Indicator Bristles: Blue Indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush. Dentists recommend changing your brush every 3 months. Clinical research proves that a new toothbrush can remove up to 30% more plaque than one 3 months old (Research with a flat trim toothbrush). Made in USA. see more...

Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I don't like to talk negative about products but I'm a honest reviewer and blogger I just hate hand held toothbrushes I feel like they don't clean half as well as a electric toothbrush.
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was a good product but I also like having a variation of many things in my life and I will go back to it when I feel like the time is right but all in all a very great experience
Gabrielle B.
I’ve been buying this same toothbrush for years. When I started dating my husband and noticed he used the same toothbrush as me we kind of just fell into a pattern of buying the same ones. The soft bristles are gentle but still clean your mouth and teeth well.
Alison D.
Langdon, ND
This is the only toothbrush I use now! It is so soft on my teeth compared to other toothbrushes I have used in the past! I use this twice or three times a day and it stands up to lots of wear! It is very effective! I would highly recommend to others! :)
Nicole B.
Portland, OR
Not only does this help freshen your breath, which is great on a time crunch, but it also alerts you to when you need to replace your toothbrush. I can never remember when I started using my toothbrush, so having a built-in indicator is so helpful!
Samantha W.
I like it because I have sensitive gums and it's softer than most. It works great and I never have issues with it. I get mine from Walmart but I'm sure you can find them in other stores. Pretty cheap and it's worth it
Emily H.
Abilene, TX
I like this tooth brush! It works really well to get all the junk off of your teeth! The toothbrush holds up pretty well considering it's used at least twice a day. I would recommend this products to others.
Holden W.
This brush works really well at cleaning both your teeth and checks and gums. It is very soft and gentle on your gums. I will continue to purchase and use. I would recommend this product to other people.
Matraisa W.
Des Moines, IA
I got this toothbrush from my dentist. I don’t usually notice a difference between toothbrushes, but I like how this toothbrush feels on my teeth. I would recommend this toothbrush to individuals.
stevieann c.
Garden City, KS
Love this product the brissles dont huet my teeth an gums like most tooth brushes i love oralb. I buy mine from the family dollar or dollar tree and its just the same as buying from walmart.