Personal CareOral CareToothbrushesOral-B
Advantage Breath Refresh Toothbrush, Soft, Regular, 40, with Tongue Cleaner, 1 toothbrush - LABORATORIES, INC

by Oral-B

At Oral-B we care for your oral health by developing innovative products that are trusted by dental professionals worldwide. Helps freshen breath with regular brushing. Indicator Bristles: Blue Indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush. Dentists recommend changing your brush every 3 months. Clinical research proves that a new toothbrush can remove up to 30% more plaque than one 3 months old (Research with a flat trim toothbrush). Made in USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Advantage Breath Refresh Toothbrush, Soft, Regular, 40, with Tongue Cleaner, 1 toothbrush - ORAL-B LABORATORIES, INC.!
How would you rate this product?
Portsmouth , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It just ok my mouth did not taste clean as it is with other toothpaste that flavor was good
Langdon, ND
This is the only toothbrush I use now! It is so soft on my teeth compared to other toothbrushes I have used in the past! I use this twice or three times a day and it stands up to lots of wear! It is very effective! I would highly recommend to others! :)
Hampton Bays, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's a good tooth brush and it doesn't cost much. You can buy it almost anywhere as well. It is soft on gums and teeth
mansfield, oh
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My dentist always gives me these so I feel like they're good lol. You can buy them anywhere.
Florence, AL
Absolutely amazing and really gets all of the plaque off of my teeth all at once. This is very amazing and would recommend
Rochester, Ny
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the only toothbrushes I will purchase! I have been buying these for years and I wouldn't trust any other brand. The bristles are so soft which I greatly appreciate! I would recommend to others.
Addison, IL
I have used this brush since I was ten years old. The bristles aren't too rough or too soft, and I always feel like my teeth are squeaky clean.
Salem, UT
I love how soft the bristles are! Doesn't make my gums bleed! Lasts a while also, doesn't ware down so fast! Not bad priced at all! I use it every night and day!
Sioux City, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is my absolute favorite toothbrush when I'm traveling or out of brush heads for my electric one. I love that it has the tongue cleaner, my mouth always feels fresher after using it, the texture on the bristles are great, and the pricing is perfect.
I love these tooth brushes. The tongue cleaner is great not only for your tongue, but while you brush your teeth like regular, it kind of scrubs the inside of your mouth as well. I like the soft bristles the best and they hold up pretty well. Always use this toothbrush!

Looking for your answer?