BeautyHair ProductsAdvantage
Brazilian Hair Repair, 85 fl oz

Advantage Brazilian Hair Repair, 8.5 fl. oz.

by Advantage

Product DescriptionBrazilian Hair Repair is a leave-in treatment formulated to mend split ends, detangle, moisturize and add texture to the hair while leaving the hair silky and smooth. It is also used as a thermal heat protectant against styling...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Advantage Brazilian Hair Repair, 8.5 fl. oz.!
Awi H.
Indianapolis
Advantage Brazilian hair repair make frizz control, it make shine, silkiness,detangling and thermal protection against irons.
Stacy A.
Beckley
Oh boy. This hair product is The Best. I noticed a huge difference in my hair after only one use. My Husband even said ...... Wow!! Your hair looks so much healthier today. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Sundos A.
georgia
Very great and amazing product would recommended for everyone. Very good and clean brand.
hala S.
It’s good if you have damaged hair. If you diy your hair a lot it will help a bit but not too much
Mimi T.
Citrus Hts, CA
I use this to kind of repair my hair do the curling iron overuse, Its not a bad product little pricey I don’t know if I would use it again I think there’s other brands out there that are just as good but cheaper.
Jenna D.
Pease, MN
Im in love with this brands hair care it smells so good!! N it’s worth your money spent it doesn’t make your hair oily at all especially fo me cuz I have to was ma hair every day cuz it get so oily n I have to watch what I put in ma hair but this brand works wonders!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
1,496 reviews
Great treatment , available also as a leave in conditioner, light scented and affordable price
Jessica D.
Saint Hedwig, TX
This was an alright product. Like I wasn’t mad at it but I definitely didn’t see a difference. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone: I have very thick hair and it too much product for my hair. It’s also on the little pricier side too.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
This was alright, not my most favorite or most used product...it gets the job done but doesn't perform like I want it to...I had high hopes for this product...bummer
Jerrica G.
West River, MD
This makes my hair feel amazing and calms it down from all the humidity. The frizz is out of control before I use this product. It isn't terribly proceed and worth buying to calm the hair. I don't really care about packaging but it is nice. I would definitely buy it again.

Looking for your answer?