Advanced Protection Cream 2oz

by Osea

Super rich antioxidant moisturizer for dry, sensitive or aging skin. This ultimate moisturizer helps to hydrate and even out hyper-pigmentation.

OSEA is committed to providing customers with luxury products founded on purity, quality and effectiveness; The Advance Protection Cream is the ultimate treatment moisturizer; The ultra thin barrier locks in moisture and heals skin ravaged by age, sun, wind and stress

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Advanced Protection Cream 2oz!
Cesar G.
Chino Hills, CA
I love love this brand and products. They are so fresh and inspiring. Makes you feel as if you’re on a vacation.
Taylor F.
Carlsbad, CA
For some reason my skin feels safe when I put this on. It nourishes my skin and makes facing the day okay. I usually apply this in the morning and sometimes mix it with some of my tarte bb cream for a little coverage. Applies beautifully
Peta C.
Mckinney, TX
Advanced Protection Cream 2oz uploaded by Peta C.
Purchased at: bluemercury
light yet moisturizing. Love the clean ingredients. You should try it. So good. Run and get it
Allyson F.
This moisturizer literally block your pores from being clogged all day long. This product acts as a barrier over your skin from all the toxin/ dirt in the air. I highly recommend this product if you like to splurge for good quality skin care that works great!
Belle D.
So perfect , my favorite cream. The texture is velvety, and non-sticky. You just need a little amount of it and it works so good to your skin very effective and love this. Can’t say enough. All worth it and it works for my combination skin.
Kate B.
This is a nice product overall, but i don’t find it performs much better than other items that I own that are way more affordable. The Osea brand is a luxurious but clean skincare line which I respect but the price!! Ouch
Hanna F.
Larkspur
It’s pricey but it works! If you have super dry skin, live in high elevation, or need something post hiking, skiing, or any activity where you’re exposed to the elements try this! It’s that perfect cream for when your skin needs a little TLC.
Lacey C.
Austin, TX
I have oily and unpredictable skin and the Advanced Protection Cream has done wonders to sooth my face without breaking me out. This cream is perfect for cooler months since it has a thick consistency, and comes in a beautiful glass jar.
Pauline H.
Burbank, CA
I purchased a bunch of products from OSEA last year. I have used every single one and loved them. They are vegan and gluten free and use ingredients from the sea which is amazing. This lotion was perfect for my sensitive skin. I use it mostly at nights for extra hydration.
Angie CV G.
Oak Harbor, WA
I enjoy this product, it’s a bit more that I’d like to pay for a product of this type, because I do love me some Kate Somerville, drunk elephant, and Dr. Barbara Stern. I’d recommend trying out a travel size or gift set so you can use the products for a month and find out what works best for you.

Looking for your answer?