BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Your toughest everyday messes are no match for Dawn® Platinum dishwashing liquid. In just seconds, Platinum takes on the baked-on, even 48-hour stuck-on food. With 3X the everyday grease-cleaning power per drop*, Dawn Platinum with Instasoak action is our best dish detergent. *Based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-Ultra Dawn. see more...

Reviews (1958)
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
Honestly this is the only soap I use in my home. I grew up using Palmolive because thats what my mom purchased for the house, but when I struck out on my own I started buying dawn for some reason. Maybe it was the commercials with them using it to clean animals in oil spill areas. I dont know the reason, but I am glad I did. This stuff works much better than Palmolive and seems to last a lot longer as well. I would never tell my mom that though. It cuts through stuck on foods really well. I dont to much care for non stick cookware. I like stainless steel cookware. Food tastes better from stainless steel, but food also sticks to stainless steel. I never have to scrub my pans though. Thats a big no no. After I cook. I put a couple drops of this Dawn in the pan with some water and let it come to a boil on the stove them I am able to just wipe off anything that was stuck to the pan. Even though dawn cuts through food and grease really well its actually easier on the hands than some other dish soaps. They also make this in a non concentrate version though. I tried that and didnt like it as much.
Jessica s.
Las Vegas
Only soap i EVER buy..it leaves no residue and i feel confident with the level of clean results. Can get off anything, even baked on food and grease stains. @dawn plus it saves wildlife every year. @influenster Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original [product:advanced-power-dawn-platinum-advanced-power-dishwashing-liquid-refreshing-rain-709-ml]
Vivian Y.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I wash my clothes with liquid dishsoap because the moisturizer I have to apply all over my body twice a day soaks in to my clothes. Dawn is the best liquid detergent I've ever used for degreasing. If you have a front loader that requires no sudsing soap, this isn't going to work well for you. You can try putting hte detergent on a piece of clothing and then putting the rest of the clothing on top of that piece as well as adding some vinegar as that will cut down on the sudsing. I have found that when it comes to washing clothes, the amount of suds really doesn't make a difference, or at least it doesn't with Dawn. Advanced Power Dawn® Platinum Advanced Power™ Dishwashing Liquid Refreshing Rain™ 709 Ml
Steff T.
Arlington, VA
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Letty S.
Weslaco, TX
I genuinely love this dish soap it's just so good it removes your plate oil so yeah I believe recommend this one because it actually does a job the advertisements actually tell the truth Dawn soap is actually really good it is a bit pricey but it's not that pricey you know what I mean there's other dish soaps that are way more pricier than gone so I would give Don a try just because it actually does a job every moves Penn oil and stuff but also keep in mind you have to use kind of the warm side water just because hot hot such warm water removes oil and it prevents it from being greasy so just keep that in mind
Angelicaa A.
Phoenix , AZ
"My parents and I both have always bought Dawn dishsoap!! It is the best. We have tried other brands and so far nothing compares! The dishes always come out clean and it works great on grease!! With other dish soaps I've always had the problem of grease being left behind no matter how hard I scrubbed them or the soap ended up leaving a soapy taste on the cups. Have never had either of those problems with dawn!! It doesn't dry my hands out. Has a pleasant scent that is not overwhelming. It's not expensive! What else could you need in a dishsoap!! If you haven't already, you should give this a try! It's defiantly worth it!"
Nadia M.
Tustin
Dawn. Dawn is the best dish soap I’ve used I say that on literally all my reviews that all the products are great. That’s because I use the best of all products and they all end up great. Dawn is great to use on dishes it takes away all the oil and grease still on your pan from making bacon or other foods. I recommend this product all the way. The price is a great price it’s cheap and great to use around the house.
Hannah G.
POWELL, TN
This stuff is called platinum for a reason. Best soap on the market. Its cheap. It never goes up in price its always in stock at walmart. My husband used to buy gain but i talked him into dawn and once you do the same with your husband you will be more than greatful for reading my review. Go buy it NOW
Natalie O.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Dawn is probably the only dish soap i use. I like the fact that I feel like I’m actually cleaning, verses still having the thin coating from whatever food was in or on anything. I also use it in combination with extra virgin olive oil to clean my brushes, which is highly effective.
❁Sonya C.
Dunmore, PA
Dawn dish soap is unmatched when you’re talking about quality and effectiveness. One drop of this dish liquid and it can degrease almost any pan without second application, not to mention that it’s very affordable and they donate to cleaning up oil spills. How can you go wrong?