Advanced Power Dawn® Platinum Advanced Power™ Dishwashing Liquid Refreshing Rain™ 709 Ml

BY DAWN #21 in Dish Soap

Your toughest everyday messes are no match for Dawn® Platinum dishwashing liquid. In just seconds, Platinum takes on the baked-on, even 48-hour stuck-on food. With 3X the everyday grease-cleaning power per drop*, Dawn Platinum with Instasoak action is our best dish detergent. *Based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-Ultra Dawn. see more...

Reviews (2021)
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
Honestly this is the only soap I use in my home. I grew up using Palmolive because thats what my mom purchased for the house, but when I struck out on my own I started buying dawn for some reason. Maybe it was the commercials with them using it to clean animals in oil spill areas. I dont know the reason, but I am glad I did. This stuff works much better than Palmolive and seems to last a lot longer as well. I would never tell my mom that though. It cuts through stuck on foods really well. I dont to much care for non stick cookware. I like stainless steel cookware. Food tastes better from stainless steel, but food also sticks to stainless steel. I never have to scrub my pans though. Thats a big no no. After I cook. I put a couple drops of this Dawn in the pan with some water and let it come to a boil on the stove them I am able to just wipe off anything that was stuck to the pan. Even though dawn cuts through food and grease really well its actually easier on the hands than some other dish soaps. They also make this in a non concentrate version though. I tried that and didnt like it as much.
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
This is the best Dawn I’ve ever used!! I didn’t think anything could beat my regular dawn but this is some great dishwashing detergent! I only purchase this in Dawn now. I make my water put some dishes in while picking up and stacking the rest, when I wash them they are practically already clean, I just gone over them, and it’s truly that simple while I’m rinsing I have more setting in the dish water, they are easy to clean and it’s an amazing time saver! A little pricy but worth it 💕👌🏻👏
Leticia S.
Weslaco , TX
I genuinely love this dish soap it's just so good it removes your plate oil so yeah I believe recommend this one because it actually does a job the advertisements actually tell the truth Dawn soap is actually really good it is a bit pricey but it's not that pricey you know what I mean there's other dish soaps that are way more pricier than gone so I would give Don a try just because it actually does a job every moves Penn oil and stuff but also keep in mind you have to use kind of the warm side water just because hot hot such warm water removes oil and it prevents it from being greasy so just keep that in mind
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I have used this once. It was okay. I just went back to using the original one. I found it to be a little bit different than the original one too. Like the format or something in it. I'm not sure what. I'm not sure I would buy this again. It was so-so for me.
Jessica s.
Las Vegas
Only soap i EVER buy..it leaves no residue and i feel confident with the level of clean results. Can get off anything, even baked on food and grease stains. @dawn plus it saves wildlife every year. @influenster Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original [product:advanced-power-dawn-platinum-advanced-power-dishwashing-liquid-refreshing-rain-709-ml]
Sierra M.
Blythe, CA
Have used this for over a year now on my dishes and nothing else takes off the grease quite like this product. It's very affordable I always pick up mine at our local Walmart. I'd recommend this to anyone struggling with left over grease on your dishes.
Cheri S.
I'm very picky about my dish soap. I HATE film or buildup and Dawn has always been my go-to. You know the saying, you get what you pay for? Well you get more with Dawn. It lasts forever! You don't have to use much at all, and it leaves your dishes sparkling.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
Dawn so far is my only go to. It cleanse not only my greasy bsked on dishes, that doesn't leave residue behind. We used it on our dog's during their baths, I use on hard to get out stains on clothes. I haven't used any other dish soap for a long time. It last a long time, it's worth the money & does the job & some. I recommend Dawn to anyone.
Amanda M.
Modesto, CA
Dawn gets even the worst grease off of my pots and pans but above all gain is the most versatile product. I am able to use it on my dishes to my dogs. It is so gentle on skin yet tough enough to get out the grass stains on my daughters pants.
chantalle R.
i absolutely love Dawn i use it for every thing i use to it clean my wedding ring i use it to get the though greasy products out of my makeup brushes and of course to clean the dishes its amazing and it the only thing i prefer to use
Bianca D.