Skin CareFacial SkincareDERMA E
Advanced Peptides & Collagen Moisturizer - 2 oz by DERMA-E (pack of 3)

Advanced Peptides & Collagen Moisturizer - 2 oz. by DERMA-E (pack of 3)

by DERMA E

DERMA-E Deep Wrinkle Moisturizer is a revolutionary double-action peptide cream to visibly soften and smooth the appearance of even the deepest wrinkles. Peptide Matrixyl synthe'6 tells the skin to synthesize new key components such as collagen and to...

I’m looking into this brand as a whole & this is one of the items I’m looking at as well as the serum to go with it, is it any good? I see that’s it’s reasonably priced but hope the product is good
How does this work for acne scars? It says it’s supposed to restore skin so I’m curious to know if people can see a good difference or is it worth paying a higher price for a more prestige brand
I’ve heard so much about this moisturizer! I wanted to know if it’s good to use in sensitive acne prone skin AND if it gives a sort of plumping effect to the skin? I’ve used the protini peptide cream from Drunk Elephant and loved its subtle plumping effect.
Start your review of Advanced Peptides & Collagen Moisturizer - 2 oz. by DERMA-E (pack of 3)!
Melissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
Advanced Peptides & Collagen Moisturizer - 2 oz. by DERMA-E (pack of 3) uploaded by Melissa M.
Great product for sensitive skin. It’s not thick and doesn’t make your face oily. The container is also good for travel.DERMA E
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Advanced Peptides & Collagen Moisturizer - 2 oz. by DERMA-E (pack of 3) uploaded by Kelly M.
Um, super mixed review. At first it was great but now that it has been on my face for a few minutes my face is on fire! Besides the burning my face feels stiff and as you can see my face is flushing. Probably not the best choice if you have dry sensitive skin. Probably is great for someone with a different skin type.
Nina S.
Santa Ana, CA
Advanced Peptides & Collagen Moisturizer - 2 oz. by DERMA-E (pack of 3) uploaded by Nina S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this moisturizer! I keep this one in stock at all times! I use it every night and I even got my boyfriend using it and now he always keeps one in stock on his shelf! The moisturizer feels great it penetrates the skin well and does not feel heavy. I use it on my face and neck and it smells really nice too! I feel good about using it too since it is eco-ethical.
LORI H.
Pittston Twp, PA
1,458 reviews
Advanced Peptides & Collagen Moisturizer - 2 oz. by DERMA-E (pack of 3) uploaded by LORI H.
Visibly softens and smooths fine lines and wrinkles Hydrates skin so it looks plump and feels supple It improves the appearance of the skin's tone and texture Features 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free Recyclable & wind energy certified Formulated without GMOs, gluten, or soy
Stephanie F.
Scotts Valley, CA
Advanced Peptides & Collagen Moisturizer - 2 oz. by DERMA-E (pack of 3) uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This moisturizer has a powerful smell of lavender, and it’s nice and thick and absorbs well into my skin. I usually use 2-3 times a week because I have noticed that if I use it every day, I get a few pimples. I purchase this from Ulta at $21 it’s affordable and it works.
Yelito C.
Newton, MA
I really like this mosisturizer cream, so light and smell for start your day, hydratante and has collagen and is vegan. Perfect choise, recommend it. DERMA E
Jenna H.
Jackson, TN
Advanced Peptides & Collagen Moisturizer - 2 oz. by DERMA-E (pack of 3) uploaded by Jenna H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product has been on my list forever. The product has met my expectations so far. There is nothing to improve about the product. It was very affordable and reasonably priced! I am very pleased with the product!
Mandi C.
Flemington, NJ
Bought a trial size as an Ipsy add-on and was very impressed! I'm new to the Derma E brand but I've liked everything I've tried, this especially though. It's got a nice, thick texture to it which always makes my dry skin happy. Absorbs nicely without being sticky or greasy, and leaves my skin nice and hydrated after. I don't know if the peptides and collagen had any effect as this sample was so small, but this is something I'd like to get the full size of in the future to find out.
Myrla R.
Northport, AL
OMG! The most incredible face cream that I already used in My life. My skin was very dry because the cool weather and this cream restore My skin face in some days. Its My favorite forever!!! Totally perfect ❤️
Sondra N.
Akron
Advanced Peptides & Collagen Moisturizer - 2 oz. by DERMA-E (pack of 3) uploaded by Sondra N.
I bought this product as an add on in my Ipsy box. It came in a trial size container. This moisturizer is perfect for people that have dry skin. I have combination skin. This product is very thick. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated, smooth and healthy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
innaspicica I.
il y a 3 ans
Allison M. il y a 2 ans
Obsessed with this cream so far. I notice a huge difference in my face after two days. I deal with very dry red skin. My skin feels soft and smooth now