suggested searches
Advanced Peptides & Collagen Moisturizer - 2 oz. by DERMA-E (pack of 3)
DERMA E

Advanced Peptides & Collagen Moisturizer - 2 oz. by DERMA-E (pack of 3)

4.4

5 star

64%

4 star

20%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I’ve been searching a long time for a moisturizer that won’t break me out. I also have aging skin which can be dry. I googled a dupe for the IT cosmetics lotion because I didn’t want to pay that price and this product came up. It’s about $25 per container and worth every penny. I’ve been using it for three months now and my skin texture is really smooth. My breakouts have also gone away. When I say breakouts, it’s mostly blackheads and whiteheads and they have a greatly improved. My skin tone is also even and I would say radiant. I am interested to try more products from this brand.
dermae advanced peptides and collagen Serum is here. It's so good and super absorable into the skin. It penetrates into the skin and makes it appear super soft. Helps drooping skin by firming it well and skin appears younger and tighter. It doesn't have any adverse smell. It is gentle hence good to go for sensitive skin too.
This works great for fine lines and first signs of aging. I'm not sure if it would be good for deeper lines It also moisturizes very well. I'm happy with the results💕💕💕
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
I’m looking into this brand as a whole & this is one of the items I’m looking at as well as the serum to go with it, is it any good? I see that’s it’s reasonably priced but hope the product is good
How does this work for acne scars? It says it’s supposed to restore skin so I’m curious to know if people can see a good difference or is it worth paying a higher price for a more prestige brand
I’ve heard so much about this moisturizer! I wanted to know if it’s good to use in sensitive acne prone skin AND if it gives a sort of plumping effect to the skin? I’ve used the protini peptide cream from Drunk Elephant and loved its subtle plumping effect.
more questions