BY ADVANCED NUTRITION PROGRAMME

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Skin Accumax is a scientifically advanced nutritional supplement. It works from within for clear, flawless skin naturally. Benefits: Ground-breaking formula created by scientists. Specific combination of vitamins with a special phytonutrient for healthy skin. Precise concentration of highly active ingredients is so effective it's patented. see more...

Review (1)
S A.
Wimbledon, London
I read so many mixed reviews before buying this but honestly this product is not worth it. It broke me out even more and is expensive too. I noticed my skin breaking out after a few days of using this but I thought maybe I just had to get used to it so continued to take the supplement for nearly 2 months. I have had breakouts before but when taking these I got some of the worst I’ve ever had, they were a mixture of surface and under the skin spots which can hurt so much. Within a few days of stopping the supplement my skin started to clear up and go back to normal. I wouldn’t recommend this at all.