BY ADVANCED NUTRITION PROGRAMME

Skin Accumax is a scientifically advanced nutritional supplement. It works from within for clear, flawless skin naturally. Benefits: Ground-breaking formula created by scientists. Specific combination of vitamins with a special phytonutrient for healthy skin. Precise concentration of highly active ingredients is so effective it's patented. see more...

Madi D.
My holy grail! These are the only things of the many products i have tried that have cleared my acne! I’ve been taking these for 2 years now and they have made such a difference. I had really severe cystic hormonal acne and it cleared it so fast. My only critique is the price (but it’s so worth it!)
S A.
Wimbledon, London
I read so many mixed reviews before buying this but honestly this product is not worth it. It broke me out even more and is expensive too. I noticed my skin breaking out after a few days of using this but I thought maybe I just had to get used to it so continued to take the supplement for nearly 2 months. I have had breakouts before but when taking these I got some of the worst I’ve ever had, they were a mixture of surface and under the skin spots which can hurt so much. Within a few days of stopping the supplement my skin started to clear up and go back to normal. I wouldn’t recommend this at all.

back