BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Micro ampoules. Mega impact. This powerful recovery concentrate calms and rapidly repairs the look of over-stressed skin, helping to strengthen its resistance against future assaults. Active treatment oil includes ChronoluxAI technology to help reduce visible irritation and support skin’s natural synchronization. After just one ampoule, 92% of women said their skin felt calmed and soothed the next morning.* Skin looked more radiant and healthy. Apply it over Advanced Night Repair Serum and in just 2 weeks, the improvement in skin’s protective barrier strength is more than doubled.** Revolutionize how you repair at night. Help your skin recover the healthy, luminous look of youth. *Consumer testing on a total of 567 women with stressed skin. **Compared with using Advanced Night Repair Serum alone Apply PM after your repair serum, before your moisturizer. Twist capsule open, dispense into palm and massage lightly over skin using fingertips. Use it especially when skin feels stressed—from environmental damage, lack of sleep, travel, even changes of season or weather. 60 ampoules. Web ID: 1751245.

60 ampoules

Web ID: 1751245

Joanie S.
Bensalem , PA
These little buggers are messy ina. Way but then again not. They are GREAT. You have to open them and then rub it everywhere. It’s basically just like that perfect amount for the Face each time. You’re not taking globs of product and having too much left over. My face feels so soft and taken care of when I wake up.
Rocio R.
Carson
i use this for a night cream and this stuff works. my face is usually very dry especially after a shower. i can wake up with facial scars from pimples but with this cream it tends to soften up my scars so they arent so visible without makeup and brightens up my face . love it.
Gwynne M.
I have never been a fan of night creams. They always feel heavy and thick, greasy even. Like I've just thrown olive oil at my face and waited for it to soak in. But this night cream is very light, and absorbs quickly. And it made my skin look incredible in just a few nights.
Alysa L.
Marietta, GA
This product is great when your skin needs a little extra boost of hydration and care. I love using an ampoule when I am traveling to add an extra layer of hydration and protection to my skin. They feel luxurious and last a long time since you only have to use one to cover your full face and neck!
Christina C.
West Virginia
I love the smell of the oil in these ampoules, it leaves my skin looking radiant and soft. The price is insane on this.. I won’t be buying these any time soon. I recommend everyone to try these sometime.
Jennifer M.
Absolutely in love with this product. Been using for 3 months and have seen my wrinkles diminish. Especially, around my eyes and forehead. Definitely worth the money.
Hannah H.
I use this twice a week, (trying to make it last but also I don’t have an intensive use for it), it’s a great value and it works really well on my skin.
Ashley J.
Gretna
Great for distressed dry skin. Helps my skin bounce back. Great have packaging. I feel it is a little bit pricey but I can not argue with the results.
Kris R.
Very intense hydration that is great when you need a boost for your skin. Not an everyday product since it is heavy.
Chelsi A.
Waco, TX
Works great for fine lines and wrinkles, you will never be too young to start a great anti aging system