Advanced Micro Devices AMD FX-8350 4 GHz Processor uploaded by Adela Luiza B.

BY ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES

AMD FX-8350 4 GHz Processor: Socket: AM3+ 8-core processing Up to 5GHz processing speed see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Cache: 8/8MB (L2/L3)
Socket Type: AM3+
Power Wattage: 125W

Price: $145.99

I suggest this CPU for all facets of desktop computing;Paired with a nice videocard, your computer will play many games on high settings with great frame rates. It is also worth noting that your videocard plays a larger role in videogame performance than the CPU
Lakeland, FL
I have yet to try getting one but I've purchased one similar before and had no complaints about it
My boyfriend is a gamer, he all the time talk to me about games or computer stuff. In this opportunity I heard him, according to him this is an excellent Processor. This product in particular allows a better pc output without the need for a video card because it already has integrated graphics, what is perfect for games.
Adela Luiza B.
Adela Luiza B.

A very good processor, cooler supplied only minus is that the processor is very noisy when working hard, yet keep the processor cool (full load has not reached 60 C).
I use it with an Asus motherboard.
Neveen I.
Neveen I.
Grand Island, NY
What is this used for? I'm not sure what I'm looking at.
Esther P.