Advanced Hydro Liquid Compact Foundation SPF15 Refill - I40 Natural Fair Ivory - Shiseido - Complexion - Advanced...

BY SHISEIDO

Smoother skin, brighter radiance. A cream-in-a-compact foundation with rich, luxurious moisture glides smoothly onto skin for a lustrous and luminous complexion. Continuously provides moisture to skin and maintains a dewy and lustrous finish all day long. Spreads easily with a creamy texture for a perfectly even application.The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.

Buy on Bloomin...
Glanz B.
There is nothing else that even comes close to Shiseido seriously !! Every product I tried is worth every penny. Easy to apply and so smooth on the skin . I would keep purchasing and would highly recommend !
Magenda C.
Stockton, CA
I absolutely love this product. It is the one product I use daily to even out my skin tone and is the foundation for my makeup. I love that the color matches my skin tone and does not feel heavy. Worth every penny.
Kristina N.
Hayward, CA
This is my all time holy grail. It might sound crazy but before this product I didn't know that makeup and skincare were one in the same. Anytime I use this product I feel like it pushes out my existing pimples and totally covers them. I love the smell, the texture and how compact it is.
Casey F.
Calabasas, CA
Best product out there especially with the spf when you are spending your days in the sun! Blends perfectly with your skin as well and stays on long lasting. Great use when in the pool as well and protects skin!
I actually really like this product because I thought it wasn't going to work but it did