Advanced Eye Relief Eye Wash uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY ADVANCED EYE RELIEF

Eye Irrigating Solution. Cleanses. Refreshes. Soothes. For Daily or Emergency Eye Cleansing .  Sterile Eye Cup Enclosed. Description: A sterile, isotonic solution that contains boric acid, purified water, sodium borate and sodium chloride;  preserved with edetate disodium 0.025% and sorbic acid 0.1%. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. ; see more...

Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Great product for gently and safely removing something that you have in your eyes. This product worked so much easier than I ever expected..I had gotten a piece of dirt or something caught in my eye while working in the yard and my husband picked this up at Walgreens. I followed the instructions and the second time I used it I was able to get whatever it was stuck in my eye safely out. I highly recommend this product.
Esther K.
Burbank, CA
I love this eye wash. My eyes are really sensitive and are prone to irritation quite often. This has been the best eye wash at relieving that irritation and calming down my eyes. I have tried generic brands at drugstores and they are just not as effective. Sadly, the drugstores I've gone to no longer sell this product! (Because they are promoting their own?!) So glad I am able to buy this online!
Precious R.
You have no idea how many times I have gotten something in my eyes and have relied on this eye wash!! It is honestly a life saver! Our eyes are important so it is incredibly important to keep care of them. I highly recommend this product and will buy it again!
Gabrielle C.
This is a life saver. I have bad allergies and this takes care of red eye faster than anything I have used. It's really great for any eye irritant. Great for daily use because it doesn't cause dry eye, and it comes with an eye cup.
Amere G.
Sugar Land, TX
Opcon-A Eye Allergy Relief 2 x 15ml are the only trusted eye drops my family use for eye allergy or anything related to eye irritations. Its very effective and gives quick relief to any eye irritation. It's definitely a must have Allergy drops for those who suffer from seasonal allergies. We're using it for many years now and I make sure that I always stock up in my medicine cabinet.
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
I cannot live without this item due to allergies. I get allergies randomly at all times, especially bad in the spring but I just feel the need to wash my eyes all the time, to get dirt/gunk out.  It is one of my MUST HAVES wherever I go. I feel so refreshed after washing my eyes.
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
I love using these because I have major eye issues and I can't just use any product. I have found that this brand works great with my eyes and contacts and It feels great to have relief when my eyes need it.
Shenice M.
Wellington
Great eye wash of anyone, if you wear glasses, contacts, or even if you don't wear any, this product would work. My husband and I both use this, he wears contacts and I don't use contact nor glasses and it flushes your eye really good.
Natalie N.
This is a good product. It helps flush out eyes gently when you have an issue. Lifesaver for sure and a must for any first aid kit
celia r.
Stockton, CA
as a mother of 3 boys accidents happen i have many product like this more yo help me take care of my love ones...