Advanced Eye Relief Eye Wash uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY ADVANCED EYE RELIEF #41 in Eye Drops & Washes

Eye Irrigating Solution. Cleanses. Refreshes. Soothes. For Daily or Emergency Eye Cleansing .  Sterile Eye Cup Enclosed. Description: A sterile, isotonic solution that contains boric acid, purified water, sodium borate and sodium chloride;  preserved with edetate disodium 0.025% and sorbic acid 0.1%. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. ; see more...

Amere G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Opcon-A Eye Allergy Relief 2 x 15ml are the only trusted eye drops my family use for eye allergy or anything related to eye irritations. Its very effective and gives quick relief to any eye irritation. It's definitely a must have Allergy drops for those who suffer from seasonal allergies. We're using it for many years now and I make sure that I always stock up in my medicine cabinet.
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
I cannot live without this item due to allergies. I get allergies randomly at all times, especially bad in the spring but I just feel the need to wash my eyes all the time, to get dirt/gunk out.  It is one of my MUST HAVES wherever I go. I feel so refreshed after washing my eyes.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love using these because I have major eye issues and I can't just use any product. I have found that this brand works great with my eyes and contacts and It feels great to have relief when my eyes need it.
Shenice M.
Wellington
Great eye wash of anyone, if you wear glasses, contacts, or even if you don't wear any, this product would work. My husband and I both use this, he wears contacts and I don't use contact nor glasses and it flushes your eye really good.
Gabrielle C.
This is a life saver. I have bad allergies and this takes care of red eye faster than anything I have used. It's really great for any eye irritant. Great for daily use because it doesn't cause dry eye, and it comes with an eye cup.
Natalie N.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a good product. It helps flush out eyes gently when you have an issue. Lifesaver for sure and a must for any first aid kit
celia r.
stockton, CA
as a mother of 3 boys accidents happen i have many product like this more yo help me take care of my love ones...
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Works great... Total life saver in emergency situations. great to rinse eyes with
Habiba S.
This is really good especially at times when eye itches like crazy but there's nothing in it and no foreign body can be found so you can use this to wash your eye and you will feel better.