Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsAdvanced Clinicals
Professional Strength Retinol Serum Anti-aging, Wrinkle Reducing 175 Fl Oz by Advanced Clinicals

by Advanced Clinicals

Combat signs of aging and the look of wrinkles with this potent anti-wrinkle serum with concentrate Retinol, a form of Vitamin A. Retinol is the number one recommended anti-aging ingredient by dermatologist.-This face serum with Retinol has shown to dramatically reduce the appearance of wrinkles, sagging pores, and sun spots within 6 weeks.-Use nightly and wake up with visibly softened wrinkles and smoother looking skin. Soothing formula enriched with Aloe Vera and Green Tea to fight against environmental damage and visible redness and irritation. Glycerin attracts moisture to the skin for a plump appearance.-Encapsulated Retinol anti-wrinkle serum effectively diminishes the look of deep wrinkles and sun damage-Paraben-free. Trusted formula. Manufactured in the USA. Not tested on animals. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Advanced Clinicals Professional Strength Retinol Serum. Anti-aging, Wrinkle Reducing 1.75 Fl Oz.; 1.75 Fl Oz.

Has anyone used this and seen legit results? I’m at the age where I’m starting to panic about the youth I still possess..help!
Start your review of Advanced Clinicals Professional Strength Retinol Serum. Anti-aging, Wrinkle Reducing 1.75 Fl Oz. by Advanced Clinicals!
Maria K.
Kearny, NJ
Advanced Clinicals Professional Strength Retinol Serum. Anti-aging, Wrinkle Reducing 1.75 Fl Oz. by Advanced Clinicals uploaded by Maria K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best way to apply is at night. Makes the skin smooth and moisturizing. My new fav. [product:advanced-clinicals-professional-strength-retinol-serum.-anti-aging,-wrinkle-reducing-1.75-fl-oz.-by-advanced-clinicals]
Paloma G.
Advanced Clinicals Professional Strength Retinol Serum. Anti-aging, Wrinkle Reducing 1.75 Fl Oz. by Advanced Clinicals uploaded by Paloma G.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Great serum for the price! I’ve been using this product for a couple of weeks on my hands before bed and the results have been great - they look very hydrated and smooth along with even skin tone and texture. Recommended ❤️
Yelitza H.
Waterbury, CT
This serum is the most, I use it every night before my moisturizer and my skin is totally soft and smooth, it also helps with the prevention of expression lines, it has a super affordable price, I totally recommend it
Kayla D.
Orlando , FL
Advanced Clinicals Professional Strength Retinol Serum. Anti-aging, Wrinkle Reducing 1.75 Fl Oz. by Advanced Clinicals uploaded by Kayla D.
I love this product, I was in need of a new serum because the one the I had I dropped and broke it and I was at Walmart and saw this product. And it peeked my interest so I decided to give it a try and I’m glad I did. This product has changed my skin, it hasn’t broken me out it keeps my face nice and soft and it’s cheap. So if your in need of a good retinol serum I would highly recommend this one.
Jazmin M.
Rialto, CA
Advanced Clinicals Professional Strength Retinol Serum. Anti-aging, Wrinkle Reducing 1.75 Fl Oz. by Advanced Clinicals uploaded by Jazmin M.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
So far this product feels as if it’s working, my skin tightened as I use it. It definitely works it’s way in to our skin as it drys up. I’m excited to see the difference on a few weeks ! [product:advanced-clinicals-professional-strength-retinol-serum-anti-aging,-wrinkle-reducing-175-fl-oz-by-advanced-clinicals]
Bethany G.
Davie, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product!!!! I’ve been putting it on every night for the past month and it’s been so good. It hasn’t broken me out ( its hard to find something that won’t break me out) and it hydrates my skin. I love this product and recommend buying it.
Paige B.
Shelby, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
It does something... I’m not exactly sure if it’s working or what.. I’ve used this for almost a month and as far as I can tell it just makes my skin tight for a little while then that’s it. Guess I can give it a little longer. #loveyourskin #TheBigClean #selfcare
Dulce A.
Avon, CO
Advanced Clinicals Professional Strength Retinol Serum. Anti-aging, Wrinkle Reducing 1.75 Fl Oz. by Advanced Clinicals uploaded by Dulce A.
Collagen instant plumping serum. This is amazing leaves my skin soft and hydrated instantly I love it. It is the best...!
ashley A.
Hebbronville, TX
This product was a game changer. i always look glossy and hydrated and plays an important role in my skin care routine
Sabrina D.
I've been using this for the past year and don't know if anything is happening to my face? The dropper absolutely SUCKS and doesn't pick up any product so I've find myself just wiping the dropper onto my finger, which is completely unsanitary and not good for retinol since you shouldn't be using that much anyways. Probably won't repurchase, especially since they don't explicitly state the percentage of retinol this has.