Skin CareFacial SkincareAdvanced Clinicals
Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Anti-aging Face Serum- Instant Skin Hydrator, Plump Fine Lines, Wrinkle Reduction

by Advanced Clinicals

HIGHEST QUALITY HYALURONIC ACID SERUM- Deep hydrating anti-aging serum instantly moisturizes and rebalances skin's moisture creating supple skin and diminishing crow's feet, erase wrinkles, creases, redness, and laugh lines. Great for all skin types dry skin, oily skin, normal skin. YOU WILL SEE RESULTS INSTANTLY: Restores moisture and plumps skin thank to super potent-Hyaluronic Acid. With daily use skin is transformed to cleaner, clearer, firmer, and more radiant complexion. Within just 3 weeks visible improvement in chronic skin issues thanks to deep skin hydration. NATURAL INGREDIENTS, PARABEN FREE, ALCOHOL FREE- Aloe Vera base soothes skin, reduces dryness, and deeply moisturizes. Vitamins C and E to restore skin's natural firm appearance. Vitamin E diminishes the appearance of scars and naturally renews skin giving Instant hydration, visible wrinkle reduction, and smoother skin. UNIQUE ANTIOXIDANT BLEND of Green Tea Extract, Willowherb, Apple Extracts and Vitamin E soothe and restore a youthful complexion, minimizing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Beta-Glucan promotes healthy skin by reducing free radical damage and promoting clarity in the skin. Combine this face serum with other Advanced Clinicals products for optimal results. Coconut Oil, Retinol Cream, Collagen Cream, Pure Argan oil go great with this Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Paraben-free. Trusted formula. Manufactured in the USA. Not tested on animals. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

HIGHEST QUALITY HYALURONIC ACID SERUM- Deep hydrating anti-aging serum instantly moisturizes and rebalances skin's moisture creating supple skin and diminishing crow's feet, erase wrinkles, creases, redness, and laugh lines. Great for all skin types dry skin, oily skin, normal skin.; YOU WILL SEE RESULTS INSTANTLY - Restores moisture and plumps skin thank to super potent-Hyaluronic Acid. With daily use skin is transformed to cleaner, clearer, firmer, and more radiant complexion. Within just 3 weeks visible improvement in chronic skin issues thanks to deep skin hydration.; NATURAL INGREDIENTS, PARABEN FREE, ALCOHOL FREE- Aloe Vera base soothes skin, reduces dryness, and deeply moisturizes. Vitamins C and E to restore skin's natural firm appearance. Vitamin E diminishes the appearance of scars and naturally renews skin giving Instant hydration, visible wrinkle reduction, and smoother skin.; UNIQUE ANTIOXIDANT BLEND of Green Tea Extract, Willowherb, Apple Extracts and Vitamin E soothe and restore a youthful complexion, minimizing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Beta-Glucan promotes healthy skin by reducing free radical damage and promoting clarity in the skin. Combine this face serum with other Advanced Clinicals products for optimal results. Coconut Oil, Retinol Cream, Collagen Cream, Pure Argan oil go great with this Hyaluronic Acid Serum.; Paraben-free. Trusted formula. Manufactured in the USA. Not tested on animals. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

You not this product?
Is this product worth buying ? I haven’t seen a ton of reviews of this brand.
Advanced Clinicals Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum. Anti-aging Face Serum- Instant Skin Hydrator, Plump Fine Lines, Wrinkle Reduction. I see this product many places at different price points promising plumpness and moisture renewal but have yet to buy it because their are so many like this on the market. Does any have experience with this product by this brand and what were your thoughts and results?
Start your review of Advanced Clinicals Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum. Anti-aging Face Serum- Instant Skin Hydrator, Plump Fine Lines, Wrinkle Reduction.!
How would you rate this product?
Yelitza H.
Waterbury, CT
Advanced Clinicals Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum. Anti-aging Face Serum- Instant Skin Hydrator, Plump Fine Lines, Wrinkle Reduction. uploaded by Yelitza H.
I owe this product a smooth, uniform, healthy and smooth skin, without a doubt, I use it every night and when I get up, my moisturizer and my skin are shiny, soft, without marks, I absolutely love it and I recommend it, because he tried to work
Rena B.
JamaicaQueensNY
Advanced Clinicals Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum. Anti-aging Face Serum- Instant Skin Hydrator, Plump Fine Lines, Wrinkle Reduction. uploaded by Rena B.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I have been using this for about 2 months now and it’s really nice how it leaves skin smooth and polished feeling with everyday use! Only thing is it takes a little while foe the skin to absorb other then that seen good results!
Gauhar K.
Philadelphia, PA
Advanced Clinicals Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum. Anti-aging Face Serum- Instant Skin Hydrator, Plump Fine Lines, Wrinkle Reduction. uploaded by Gauhar K.
So excited! Amazing results 😍😍😍 I have problem skin. It helps me☺️ I used 3 months. And I really liked. I will recommend this product ❤️
Laura C.
Anchorage, AK
Advanced Clinicals Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum. Anti-aging Face Serum- Instant Skin Hydrator, Plump Fine Lines, Wrinkle Reduction. uploaded by Laura C.
Es la primera vez que lo uso Perfecto para hidratar lo uso en las noches y en la mañana lo retiro, le da luminosidad al rostro y evita las líneas de expresión Advanced Clinicals Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum. Anti-aging Face Serum- Instant Skin Hydrator, Plump Fine Lines, Wrinkle Reduction.
Glenda F.
El Reno, OK
Advanced Clinicals Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum. Anti-aging Face Serum- Instant Skin Hydrator, Plump Fine Lines, Wrinkle Reduction. uploaded by Glenda F.
I love that this product comes in a dark glass bottle with a dropper. The consistency of this product is almost gel-like. My skin absorbs it quickly. The only con I can give you is the smell. Although it claims not to have alcohol in the product it sure smells like it has a bit.
Celine M.
Victorville, CA
Good quality serum, I use this as a primer but I used to use it before bed and it works regardless, it’s nice
Theresa M.
Middleboro
Advanced Clinicals Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum. Anti-aging Face Serum- Instant Skin Hydrator, Plump Fine Lines, Wrinkle Reduction. uploaded by Theresa M.
Purchased at: Target
I have been using this product for a few months. I use it morning and at bedtime. It certainly makes my face feel hydrated and smooth to touch. I add a little extra to my fine wrinkles. I feel it’s helped softened the wrinkles around the outer area of my eyes. They are still there but I think less noticeable. I even use this serum as a face primer before adding any makeup.
Valerie S.
San Jose, CA
Advanced Clinicals Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum. Anti-aging Face Serum- Instant Skin Hydrator, Plump Fine Lines, Wrinkle Reduction. uploaded by Valerie S.
I love this hyaluronic serum! I’ve always bought it at Marshall’s/tj maxx for maybe $4-5 and it works amazingly. It absorbs so quickly and really does leave your skin hydrated and plump. It’s a great serum for mixing as well. At night I mix it with my Ordinary vitamin C suspension and it leaves my skin so glowy. Goes on well under makeup too. You don’t get any weird pulling like with some other serums. Love that it’s a dropper bottle as well to keep the product sanitary. Overall a great serum!
Leonardo S.
San Antonio , TX
Advanced Clinicals Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum. Anti-aging Face Serum- Instant Skin Hydrator, Plump Fine Lines, Wrinkle Reduction. uploaded by Leonardo S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I highly recommend this product, it leaves very flattering results, it hydrates your skin in minutes and reduces wrinkles instantly.
Lauraa F.
Pharr, TX
This smooth fragrance, absorbing fast and my skin it's ok, not the best, but help me don't feel dry but not for long time!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Colleen K.
Hampstead, NC
il y a 2 ans
rawan Q. il y a un an
I've been using this product 2 months already, I find it fine, I do some face yoga while applying it, it's good.