Advanced Clinicals Dark Spot Therapeutic Cream With Vitamin C

by Advanced Clinicals

Advanced Clinicals Dark Spot Therapeutic Cream with Vitamin C. Hydroquinone For

Does this product actually clear dark marks?
Has anyone tried this one for dark spots?
Start your review of Advanced Clinicals Dark Spot Therapeutic Cream With Vitamin C!
Amber J.
Shreveport, LA
Advanced Clinicals Dark Spot Therapeutic Cream With Vitamin C uploaded by Amber J.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I got this for $3.50 at my local TJMAXX and I’ve been loving this stuff. My dark spots on my face are slightly beginning to lighten and I’ve been using it for about 2 weeks. It has COMPLETELY evened out my skin tone and my face feels soft and smooth all day. I love that it mixes well with my face moisturizer ! I really have been enjoying this cream and can’t wait to see how my spots continue to lighten.
Unique W.
Denver, CO
Advanced Clinicals Dark Spot Therapeutic Cream With Vitamin C uploaded by Unique W.
I absolutely love this dark spot corrector cream. It feels good on the skin, light weight and definitely has skin lighting properties. After using it for about 4 days now, not a huge difference, but I can definitely see that its working. I would recommend this for dark spots.
Lyndsey F.
I honestly didn't notice a big difference within the first few weeks of using this, but after a month or so I'm starting to see the dark spots on my face fade. It does keep my face moisturized too. I use it every night before putting on a nighttime moisturizer. It has been great on my sensitive skin. This smells really good too!
susi H.
Advanced Clinicals Dark Spot Therapeutic Cream With Vitamin C uploaded by susi H.
I been using this cream for 4 weeks and i honestly thinking on buying more it really worked, i used it on my face and body too, and it's clearing my dark spots so happy
Lil S.
Saint James, NY
i haven’t seen a big difference since i started using this but i also haven’t been using it long enough to see if it really helps
Aliyah B.
Denver
I personally think all their products are good especially the serums and is better than some high-end brands it affected my skin in a very good way and was better than I thought overall I am satisfied with this product.
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
This dark spot treatment works amazingly! You can def see a difference in spot colors within days of constant use! Would recommend to anyone with this issue. Only reason I did not give 5 stars is because it’s pricey and not easily found
Rebecca R.
Blue Earth, MN
This was just ok for me...I didn’t really see the results. But it is ok for hydration and as a moisturizer I have a lot of these products however I couldn’t find them on the list.
Jada C.
Detroit, MI
Didn't do much for me. There were too many oils in this formula that caused a pimple to form. I don't not recommend this product, it just didn't work out for me. I don't suggest it for combo or oily skin. I do like their vitamin c serum that comes in the glass bottle and dropper on top! It works great for getting rid of dark spots and acne scars on the face.
Iris N.
So far, so good!   I started using this about 2 weeks ago and I am noticing my skin become more even toned.  I’m not seeing the spot I want go away yet nor becoming lighter. But... it’s onlh been 2 weeks and I am liking the way it’s evening my skin tone.  I’ll continue posting as I see more results.