How is this product ?and is collagen really good for your face and under eye bags ?
Danbury, CT - il y a 8 mois

2 answers

I do agree to an extent with the former answers however, this product does promote a toner tighter face. I'm not a dr. But I know what works for sure! I won't spend 30 dollars on each face product when I use like 6 different ones at a time. I do love this product its affordable and it works. I have sensitive skin and it is gentle yet powerful!
il y a 6 mois
A lot of products like this one put collagen in formulas to make you want to buy them. However, collagen itself the molecule is too being to actually penetrate your skin. It does have other good ingredients but not the best for under eye issues either. The best way to get a healthier firmer complexion is to use ingredients that promote collagen production. The number 1 anti aging ingredient for that is Retinol. It exfoliates the skin removing dead skin cells, improving texture, fine lines, wrinkles, tightens and also helps acne. There’s a lot of different products you can use, serums, eye creams, moisturizers, oils etc. But specifically For puffiness under the eye or bags, a great ingredient to use is caffeine. Caffeine when used in skin care helps reduce under eye bags because it has anti inflammatory properties and since it’s a stimulant it helps blood flow to the under eye area which reduces the puffiness and fluid buildup. A great eye cream with caffeine and other great ingredients is [product:100%-pure-coffee-bean-caffeine-eye-cream]. Also a good retinol product if your interested is Olay Regenerist Retinol24 Night Moisturizer and they also have a good retinol eye cream as well to use at night.
il y a 8 mois