Skin CareFacial SkincareAdvanced Clinicals
Collagen Instant Plumping Serum for Fine Lines and Wrinkles 175 Fl Oz

by Advanced Clinicals

Value Pack! Two large 2oz bottles. Collagen Instant Plumping Serum is your key to firmer, more youthful looking skin. Moisturizing Serum with Collagen Booster helps Reduce the appearance Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Dark Circles, Puffiness & Age Spots . Highly concentrated Collagen facial serum contains firming algae extract to support supple skin. Top rated anti-aging serum on Amazon. Dual formula instantly plumps skin for a flash of radiance. Soy Extracts target sagging, lost elasticity and facial lines. Results within 4 weeks! . Glycerin increases hydration for a dewy glow, while collagen plumps to lock in essential moisture, . Paraben-free. Trusted formula. Manufactured in the USA. Not tested on animals. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Value Pack! Two large 2oz bottles. Collagen Instant Plumping Serum is your key to firmer, more youthful looking skin. Moisturizing Serum with Collagen Booster helps Reduce the appearance Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Dark Circles, Puffiness & Age Spots; Highly concentrated Collagen facial serum contains firming algae extract to support supple skin. Top rated anti-aging serum on Amazon.; Dual formula instantly plumps skin for a flash of radiance. Soy Extracts target sagging, lost elasticity and facial lines. Results within 4 weeks!; Glycerin increases hydration for a dewy glow, while collagen plumps to lock in essential moisture,; Paraben-free. Trusted formula. Manufactured in the USA. Not tested on animals. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

How does this product feel on the skin and are the benefits noticeable?
How is this product ?and is collagen really good for your face and under eye bags ?
Start your review of Advanced Clinicals Collagen Instant Plumping Serum for Fine Lines and Wrinkles. 1.75 Fl Oz.!
Ai L.
Advanced Clinicals Collagen Instant Plumping Serum for Fine Lines and Wrinkles. 1.75 Fl Oz. uploaded by Ai L.
Purchased at: Amazon
My face skin is very sensitive and I have eczema. But I didn’t have any problem with this product and helps hydrate my face!
Emma W.
Saginaw, MI
Advanced Clinicals Collagen Instant Plumping Serum for Fine Lines and Wrinkles. 1.75 Fl Oz. uploaded by Emma W.
I use this just about every day and I could tell a difference by the second use great for lips and neck.
Claudia B.
Schaumburg, IL
Advanced Clinicals Collagen Instant Plumping Serum for Fine Lines and Wrinkles. 1.75 Fl Oz. uploaded by Claudia B.
I actually bought this collage products fro TJ Max and I was completely blown away by their efficiency. The serum is amazing, my face feels so soft and well hydrated after putting it on. I also have the day and night cream which goes on immediately after I apply the serum and my face looks amazing. The creams are so lightweight and nongreassy! The size of my pores is literally non existent and I have not broken out at all! This are such amazing products and I wish you could find them in any stores! They are so worth the money!Advanced Clinicals Collagen Instant Plumping Serum for Fine Lines and Wrinkles. 1.75 Fl Oz. #faceserum #facecream#beautifulface #luxuryfaceproducts
Stacey W.
University Cy, MO
Advanced Clinicals Collagen Instant Plumping Serum for Fine Lines and Wrinkles. 1.75 Fl Oz. uploaded by Stacey W.
I don’t see “instant plumping” but it DOES work as a good serum under my moisturizer. It applies in a white wet, soothing way that absorbs clear without stickiness and makes my skin feel super soft and ready for moisturizer. It also helps that it is affordable.
Jenna P.
Cheswick, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
First off let me say I've used tons of brands at all different prices and this one matches up with the $$$ expensive ones! I use this 2x daily and go threw about a bottle a month! I love it and it's part of my 4 serum routine. Can't live without it! Like ever!! I stock pile 😆
Alicia J.
Nashville, TN
Advanced Clinicals Collagen Instant Plumping Serum for Fine Lines and Wrinkles. 1.75 Fl Oz. uploaded by Alicia J.
I like this collagen serum a lot, I usually apply it at night after washing my face personally, I do recommend it 👍👍👍☺️
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,446 reviews
Advanced Clinicals Collagen Instant Plumping Serum for Fine Lines and Wrinkles. 1.75 Fl Oz. uploaded by Jolie D.
I got this from the place I go to get an occasional facial. The goal of this serum is to tighten skin by strengthening the collagen in your skin. Soy complex helps promote collagen growth, reducing wrinkles. It’s only $15 for a 1.75 fl oz bottle. It has a dropper top that allows you to just drip the serum on your skin. It does have a fragrance. It contains soy and coconut as well, for those with allergies. I do feel like my skin is more supple and hydrated using this product. I don’t know if it does any of the other things it promises. It is not tested on animals!!
Olivia C.
Riverview, FL
Advanced Clinicals Collagen Instant Plumping Serum for Fine Lines and Wrinkles. 1.75 Fl Oz. uploaded by Olivia C.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This was cheap and works decently. I never really notice it hydrating my skin or really even doing much to smooth out wrinkles or fine lines (I may be 22 but I have RBF and have developed deep wrinkles in between my eyebrows lol). However, it does feel nice when I apply it. It makes it feel like my skin is plump and JUITCY (as kathleenlights would say). I use this after applying the Tea Tree Oil and the combo makes my skin feel so soft and smooth.
Amanda S.
Advanced Clinicals Collagen Instant Plumping Serum for Fine Lines and Wrinkles. 1.75 Fl Oz. uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I found this at Walmart and I was surprised at the results for the price it worked really well as soon as you apply to skin you can feel it tingling and before you know it fine lines are gone for awhile I think it’s pretty good !
Angie, W.
Marshall, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good product. I used to apply day and night. Makes your skin looks fresh and moisturizing for a whole day. I could tell i have a visible results after using it after 2.5 months. Will buy again.