Advanced Clinicals Coconut Oil Deep Hydration Hair Repair Mask Moisturizing Deep Conditioner to Strengthen Dry, Color-Treated, Weak Hair Boost Growth w/ Shea Butter & Kelp Strengthening Mask, 12 oz

MAXIMUM MOISTURE Grow long, luxurious locks when you moisturize with virgin coconut oil! This pure, color-safe oil defeats dryness in a flash, hydrating hair from root to tip. Watch once-brittle hair become shiny, silky, and smooth with coconut oil for hair!STRENGTHENS STRANDS Going bleach blonde, bright red, or back to brunette makes hair brittle, broken, and dry as a desert. Dont just deal with damaged hair. Heal it with the coconut hair mask! It deeply penetrates each strand to strengthen hair from wi...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Advanced Clinicals Coconut Oil Deep Hydration Hair Repair Mask. Moisturizing Deep Conditioner to Strengthen Dry, Color-Treated, Weak Hair. Boost Growth w/ Shea Butter & Kelp Strengthening Mask, 12 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Liliana  G.
Advanced Clinicals Coconut Oil Deep Hydration Hair Repair Mask. Moisturizing Deep Conditioner to Strengthen Dry, Color-Treated, Weak Hair. Boost Growth w/ Shea Butter & Kelp Strengthening Mask, 12 oz uploaded by Liliana  G.
I've tried many products for my damaged split ends but this right here did wonders . It's not expensive plus just a small amount everytime you use is enough..I was told to do it at least 2 times a week and so far I've used it for a month and half and I can say I LOVE IT.. My hair is curly and thick it takes forever to straighten it because it looked damaged but now I can use my curls loose all day long. I truly recommend this especially if your hair is like mine, thick and curly.
Itzel R.
Yerington , NV
Advanced Clinicals Coconut Oil Deep Hydration Hair Repair Mask. Moisturizing Deep Conditioner to Strengthen Dry, Color-Treated, Weak Hair. Boost Growth w/ Shea Butter & Kelp Strengthening Mask, 12 oz uploaded by Itzel R.
Lo recomiendo ampliamente, ha ayudado favorablemente a mi cabello ya que lo tenia súper seco ,sin brillo y las puntas muy abiertas pero desde que lo empece a usar note el cambio súper rápido al momento de enjuagarlo por primera vez, lo volveré a comprar ya que el que tengo esta a punto de terminarse.
Maritza M.
Tecate baja california
Advanced Clinicals Coconut Oil Deep Hydration Hair Repair Mask. Moisturizing Deep Conditioner to Strengthen Dry, Color-Treated, Weak Hair. Boost Growth w/ Shea Butter & Kelp Strengthening Mask, 12 oz uploaded by Maritza M.
Im curly haired and this is the best treatment I ever tried, has a incredible scent and leaves my hair smooth as hell 😗... Tengo el cabello rizado y es el mejor tratamiento que eh usado, tiene un aroma increíble y deja mi cabello super suave 😗...

Looking for your answer?