Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilAdvanced Clinicals
Bulgarian Rose Oil Cream Anti-Aging Rescue for Face, Hands, Neck Spa Size 16oz

by Advanced Clinicals

Advanced Clinicals Bulgarian Rose Oil Anti-Aging Cream for Face, Hands, and Necks 3-in-1 formula involves moisturizing, restoring and nourishing skin that is showing the effects of aging such as wrinkles, sagging, age lines, and age spots. Bulgarian Rose Oil Cream is vital to keeping your skin moisturized and hydrated Bulgarian Rose Oil inhibits water loss in the skin and lowers the concentration of cortisol (a stress hormone) in the body. Composition that includes Vitamin E, Avocado Oil, and Glycerin: all of which act as an emollient and moisturizer that keeps your skin not only moist, but soft to the touch. It makes your skin looks healthier and attractive, removing the ashy skin and dry skin looks. Non-greasy formula leaves skin feeling and looking great after each use. Bulgarian rose oil is a natural skin toner because of its astringent properties. It helps tone skin which reduces excess oiliness and tightens large pores. Paraben-free. Trusted formula. Manufactured in the USA. Not tested on animals. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Advanced Clinicals Bulgarian Rose Oil Anti-Aging Cream for Face, Hands, and Necks 3-in-1 formula involves moisturizing, restoring and nourishing skin that is showing the effects of aging such as wrinkles, sagging, age lines, and age spots.; Bulgarian Rose Oil Cream is vital to keeping your skin moisturized and hydrated Bulgarian Rose Oil inhibits water loss in the skin and lowers the concentration of cortisol (a stress hormone) in the body.; Composition that includes Vitamin E, Avocado Oil, and Glycerin - all of which act as an emollient and moisturizer that keeps your skin not only moist, but soft to the touch. It makes your skin looks healthier and attractive, removing the ashy skin and dry skin looks.; Non-greasy formula leaves skin feeling and looking great after each use. Bulgarian rose oil is a natural skin toner because of its astringent properties. It helps tone skin which reduces excess oiliness and tightens large pores.; Paraben-free. Trusted formula. Manufactured in the USA. Not tested on animals. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Advanced Clinicals Bulgarian Rose Oil Cream Anti-Aging Rescue for Face, Hands, Neck. Spa Size 16oz!
Advanced Clinicals Bulgarian Rose Oil Cream Anti-Aging Rescue for Face, Hands, Neck. Spa Size 16oz uploaded by April C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Perfect for fall. I've been using this for over a month. I put it on as soon as I get out of the shower. Nice convenient pump! Once it soaks in, my skin feels plumper and hydrated. Not greasy at all it has an amazing rose scent I love. I don't feel it's over scented and have been complimented on the smell by my mom who has a sensitive nose.
I have been using this product as my daytime moisturizer and I have been loving it! It smells really great and keeps my face, neck, and chest hydrated throughout the day. The size of the bottle compared to price is absolutely amazing! I'm 2 months in to using it daily and I'm not even close to the bottom of the bottle.
Phoenix
So far this product is working great for me. I got a good deal on it because I bought it at tj maxx. It does leave you slightly greasy so I would only apply at night. Smells very fresh like roses but not to strong.

Looking for your answer?