BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAdvanced Clinicals
Anti-aging Hyaluronic Acid Cream for face, body, hands Instant hydration for skin, spa size

by Advanced Clinicals

Increase the water retention in your skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines for a flawless complexion. For best results, use this hyaluronic face cream with one of Advanced Clinicals face serums. This anti-aging cream for your face comes in a supersize spa size bottle so you could use it all over your body! Great use as an everyday body moisturizer, day cream, or hand lotion. Enhanced with Borage Oil, Squalene , and Vitamin E, these beneficial ingredients contain restorative properties that truly transform your complexion. Aloe vera soothes your skin. Paraben Free. Manufactured in the USA. Not tested on animals. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed .

Increase the water retention in your skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines for a flawless complexion. For best results, use this hyaluronic face cream with one of Advanced Clinicals face serums.; This anti-aging cream for your face comes in a supersize spa size bottle so you could use it all over your body! Great use as an everyday body moisturizer, day cream, or hand lotion.; Enhanced with Borage Oil, Squalene , and Vitamin E, these beneficial ingredients contain restorative properties that truly transform your complexion. Aloe vera soothes your skin.; Paraben Free. Manufactured in the USA. Not tested on animals. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Advanced Clinicals Anti-aging Hyaluronic Acid Cream for face, body, hands. Instant hydration for skin, spa size.!
Zhanar A.
Brooklyn, NY
Advanced Clinicals Anti-aging Hyaluronic Acid Cream for face, body, hands. Instant hydration for skin, spa size. uploaded by Zhanar A.
I got it during the sale period for $5 only. Spa size. I have dry part on my body and I can tell you this is amazing, it actually worked perfectly! I do apply a face serum on my face too and the effect is gorgeous!!!! [product:advanced-clinicals-hyaluronic-acid-cream-and-hyaluronic-acid-serum-skin-care-set!-instant-hydration-for-your-face-and-body-targets-wrinkles-and-fine-lines-spa-size-16oz-cream-and-large-175oz-serum]
meg A.
Amazing product. HUGE bottle. Worth buying just to try. Smells like a spa. I love it. Highly recommend.
janna M.
I love it! Deep moisture, super fast absorption into skin It doesn't have a really strong smell Great price
Jodie D.
Killeen, TX
This tub of cream is huge and the price can’t be beat. About $10 on amazon. It goes on well, and soaks in nicely. I really don’t know if it makes any difference on my skin but I’m moisturizing so......

Looking for your answer?