Advanced Cleaning Crest Pro-Health Advanced Extra Deep Clean Toothpaste Twin Pack 3.5 oz.

BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth from Day 1* with Crest Pro-Health Advanced. Crest Pro-Health Advanced Extra Deep Clean Toothpaste includes 8 Advanced benefits that help protect areas dentist check: cavities, gingivitis, acid erosion**, sensitivity, dental plaque, tartar, whitening, and fresh breath. *vs. ordinary toothpaste with continued use. Starts fighting plaque and protecting enamel from Day 1.**Acid erosion effects: Acids in everyday foods can soften and thin enamel, leaving teeth less white, weaker, and sensitive.www.crest.com see more...

Buy on Amazon
Haley T.
Morgantown, WV
I love this toothpaste. It made my teeth feel and look amazing. The taste is actually refreshingly yummy!!! I have repurchased it many times and haven't had many mouth wounds for a while and think it's because of this toothpaste !!
ANA P.
I like this toothpaste and I use this brand on a regular basis.  After I brush my teeth I can feel freshness and my teeth look very clean.  Usually I buy at target or costco.  The only thing I don't like too much is that the freshness doesn't last for a while and I like to feel comfortable all the time.
Alicia H.
Visalia , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this it's an affordable brand of toothpaste it works great I love that it comes in a two pack you can find is that most drug stores and definitely will be purchasing this again
Ghadeer I.
Oak Lawn, IL
I use this product daily... i have for sometime...it isnt bad i really dont like there whitening strips never really worked for me well
Tiana W.
Red Deer, AB
I use this every night and every morning, it's a great toothpaste =) you feel very clean after! Purchase at any department store ☺️ definitely a repeat user and would recommend to others! Pairs great with any mouthwash
Evelyn P.
I currently have braces so I'm needing all the help I can with toothpaste and this is my number one product to use. I have never had a problem with it leaving plaque or build up. Also helps to brighten my teeth.
Jody L.
Knoxville, TN
This toothpaste has a pleasant minty flavor and leaves my teeth clean and my breath fresh.
Anastasia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Crest products, seriously. This toothpaste is amazing. I got it from Target on a whim, since the two-pack is such a good deal. It really works. I swear that I saw a difference in the whiteness of my teeth after one use. I like how clean my teeth feel after using this, too. This stuff is great.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
I think this is good toothpaste and I like that it's . in a value pack because I don't like paying a lot toothpaste. Is your mouth feeling really clean. I would recommend this product.
Shane C.
Owings, MD
Advanced cleaning crest pro health is one of the best toothpastes I've ever used, especially the extra deep clean. My teeth feel extremely clean afterwards, which is big for me, as I'm very into personal hygiene. It also doesn't hurt my teeth, unlike other toothpastes, since my teeth are extremely sensitive. I'd recommend this product to my friends and family