Advanced Cleaning Crest Pro-Health Advanced Extra Deep Clean Toothpaste Twin Pack 3.5 oz.

BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth from Day 1* with Crest Pro-Health Advanced. Crest Pro-Health Advanced Extra Deep Clean Toothpaste includes 8 Advanced benefits that help protect areas dentist check: cavities, gingivitis, acid erosion**, sensitivity, dental plaque, tartar, whitening, and fresh breath. *vs. ordinary toothpaste with continued use. Starts fighting plaque and protecting enamel from Day 1.**Acid erosion effects: Acids in everyday foods can soften and thin enamel, leaving teeth less white, weaker, and sensitive.www.crest.com see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristen K.
Charlotte, NC
Great flavor, heavy enough to get a good cleaning but not too thick where you feel like your teeth are fully covered after you rinse out your mouth. I use it every day and would definitely recommend it.
Vangelina C.
Just don't like it. Makes my mouth feels weird for a long time. I've used Crest once or twice here and there and will use it only when desperate and have no other toothpaste options.
Hailee S.
Chandler, AZ
the only bran of tooth paste I use. I love the crest 3D I use it non stop. I feel like it really cleans I can feel a difference. The mint stays in my mouth all day.
America B.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I love crest. Only one that helps me with my teeth to not be yellow and smell bad! I've tried other ones and didn't really get the result as I did with crest!
Jasmine S.
Virginia Beach, VA
This toothpaste works so great it removes all the plaque and tartar from your teeth leaving your mouth minty fresh also my teeth are super white all the time
Meg B.
Lenoir, NC
Love this product!! I have always been and will continue to be a crest kid :-) love the way this product makes my pearly whites feel after every use :-)
Kanyri F.
Macon, GA
It was a great product the use of what I did was great I wish I could get some more but I don't know where to get it from.
May you please send me some.

Christina R.
Clearwater, FL
My favorite type of toothpaste. It has the right amount of everything and it leaves my teeth feeling very clean and fresh. Also helps with yellow teeth
Destiny H.
Altadena, CA
Favorite toothpaste . Keeps my teeth feeling great and looking great . Haven't had any problems with my teeth since I started using this 4 years ago
Tali B.
Jersey City, NJ
Twin pack perfect so you don't run out. Also great because it has an extra deep cleaning toothpaste so you can really ensure your teeth are cleaned