Advanced Cleaning Crest Pro-Health Advanced Extra Deep Clean Toothpaste Twin Pack 3.5 oz.

BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth from Day 1* with Crest Pro-Health Advanced. Crest Pro-Health Advanced Extra Deep Clean Toothpaste includes 8 Advanced benefits that help protect areas dentist check: cavities, gingivitis, acid erosion**, sensitivity, dental plaque, tartar, whitening, and fresh breath. *vs. ordinary toothpaste with continued use. Starts fighting plaque and protecting enamel from Day 1.**Acid erosion effects: Acids in everyday foods can soften and thin enamel, leaving teeth less white, weaker, and sensitive.www.crest.com see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anastasia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Crest products, seriously. This toothpaste is amazing. I got it from Target on a whim, since the two-pack is such a good deal. It really works. I swear that I saw a difference in the whiteness of my teeth after one use. I like how clean my teeth feel after using this, too. This stuff is great.
Evelyn P.
I currently have braces so I'm needing all the help I can with toothpaste and this is my number one product to use. I have never had a problem with it leaving plaque or build up. Also helps to brighten my teeth.
Haley T.
Morgantown, WV
I love this toothpaste. It made my teeth feel and look amazing. The taste is actually refreshingly yummy!!! I have repurchased it many times and haven't had many mouth wounds for a while and think it's because of this toothpaste !!
Brittany R.
Greenwood, MS
Advanced cleaning crest pro health is one of the best toothpastes I've ever used, especially the extra deep clean. My teeth feel extremely clean afterwards, which is big for me, as I'm very into personal hygiene. It also doesn't hurt my teeth, unlike other toothpastes, since my teeth are extremely sensitive. I'd recommend this product to my friends and family.
Emily S.
Portland, MI
I was not a fan of this toothpaste - I couldn't get past the flavor (or lack there of.) I am one who likes the minty fresh taste after I'm done brushing, but this one was very plain. Ultimately it does the job of cleaning your teeth, and I know the flavor is just cosmetic and not necessary to clean your mouth!
Heather W.
I love crest toothpaste and this double pack just makes it all the better. The toothpaste is affordable, lasts forever, and leaves my teeth feeling fresh and clean. I never have to worry about bad breath or discolored teeth, because the advanced cleaning does it's job so well.
Naomi J.
Vestavia, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite toothpaste. I'll switch from time to time but, always come back to this one. I just feel it really gets my teeth clean, and I notice they just stay much more white. The taste is much better than most that I have tried. When you find a f=good thing, why change.
Lekaela M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite toothpastes to use on a daily basis. It's very minty and it whitens your teeth a but. I purchased this item at Rite Aid for about 4$. I likes that it keeps your breathes extremely fresh, therefore this is one product I would buy again.
Tiffany C.
Arnold, MD
I like crest toothpastes. They are quality toothpastes and help keep my teeth clean and free of cavities. I liked this toothpaste when I used it. The taste was better than others and this pack came with two, which is a plus for me so when one runs out I have another.
Alysondra E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this product and am glad that I bought a two pack of it. I felt like my mouth was really clean when I was done using it and I was able to give the second tube to my husband so he would stop using mine