BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Advanced. Crest Pro-Health Advanced Extra Deep Clean Toothpaste includes 8 Advanced benefits that help protect areas dentist check: cavities, gingivitis, acid erosion, sensitivity, dental plaque, tartar, whitening, and fresh breath. see more...

CHAKANA M.
Los Angeles, CA
Crest is at the top of their game right now with this Pro-Health line. This has been my go to line for the past 10 years. I know it's really go because my dentist give this to me when I go get my teeth clean and it shows. I would definitely recommend this toothpaste to everyone I know.
Denise W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this tooth and it worked pretty well I noticed a difference in the way my gums felt and the my breath stayed fresh longer a little more costly than other brands .
Chianna D.
Lexington, KY
Can't go wrong with this one. I also use the 3D and sensitive Crest products.

My mouth really feels clean with this one.

I've tried other brands, but they don't compare.
Taylor L.
This toothpaste is awesome! I have yet to get a cavity since I switched to it. It doesn't significantly whiten (-1 star) but it keeps your mouth feeling clean and your breath fresh- at least until you start your morning coffee routine-but only mints can solve that problem (or go brush again).
Jamie K.
Rose Hill, KS
I switched to Crest from Colgate years ago. Crest Pro Health Advanced Extra Deep Clean gets my teeth feeling so clean. This is about the third time I've picked up this particular Pro-Health product, and I'm a big fan of it. I will definitely be buying it again next time I need toothpaste.
James E.
Tomah, WI
Gets the tartar and stains that other "advanced" products often disappoint on. Grab this at your drug store and use a coupon if you have one. I use this every other day and find this works well as long as you brush after every meal. My mom was a dental hygienist who also taught dental assisting at our local technical school, and she sears by this product.
Cassie M.
Frederic, WI
I really liked this toothpaste. It says "deep clean" and i do think it did just that. You can get this at any department store, I got mine at Target. I like the mint flavor, it was like a peppermint or harsh mint, it was a nice clean feeling mint. Definitely recommend, I really liked it.
Cassie C.
State College, PA
Love love love this toothpaste and it actually works. My teeth always look so white just days after using. I haven't been using this lately and I can tell the difference when I look in the mirror, so I definitely will be going out and buying more soon!
Lyric B.
Caney, KS
If you like feeling like you have a new set of beautiful teeth after every brush this toothpaste is for you! What I love about this toothpaste is I have very sensitive teeth, but this formula is gentle and cause me no pain. It's like the toothpaste melts off all the gross gunk off your teeth! Leaves you with a bright smile and minty fresh breath!
Brandi F.
Miamisburg, OH
I love the way this toothpaste makes my whole mouth feel. It makes it feel refreshed and clean. It deep cleans and helps with tartar, sensitivity, stains, and bad breath. I use this toothpaste 3 times a day and would recommend it to others.