BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth from Day 1* with Crest Pro-Health Advanced. Crest Pro-Health Advanced Extra Deep Clean Toothpaste includes 8 Advanced benefits that help protect areas dentist check: cavities, gingivitis, acid erosion**, sensitivity, dental plaque, tartar, whitening, and fresh breath. *vs. ordinary toothpaste with continued use. Starts fighting plaque and protecting enamel from Day 1.**Acid erosion effects: Acids in everyday foods can soften and thin enamel, leaving teeth less white, weaker, and sensitive.www.crest.com see more...

Olivia F.
Olivia F.
New Britain, CT
I really like Crest becasue the minty flavor isnt too in my face about it, but it does give a really refreshing taste to your mouth, like a cool breeze in fall after drinking something warm. The toothpaste itself is a little dry but I dont mind it. It works like a charm and helps whiten my teeth, which is what its supposed to do. Basically, its toothpaste and works as you would expect it.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have always liked crest, probably because it was I grew up with, and I feel like it works. It meets all the toothpaste requirements, minty, helps clean and polish my teeth and makes them look whiter. Also you can find crest everywhere and you can almost always find a coupon and if you can you can stock up on them when you have a coupon.
Madison M.
Madison M.
San Diego, CA
I find that this toothpaste really helps to clean as well as whiten my teeth on a regular basis. It doesn't have an immediate effect on the color of my teeth, but I think it can gradually whiten them significantly. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good toothpaste.
Bobbi H.
Bobbi H.
Utica, NY
I used this for about 7 months and it worked well with keeping my mouth clean but is was not keeping it healthy and I really wanted my teeth to whiten a few shades. Not a bad product for the price and it does not have a bad taste or after taste. I would recommend to others.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Plato, MO
I do like this from Crest as well. very satisfying with the product. I bought at walmart. Has very good taste as well. It doesn't compare. It has a nice deep clean, it is pro health which is a plus, I use it daily.
I haVe recommended this. all feed back was great
Karina P.
Karina P.
Maricopa, Az
I like taking care of my teeth and making sure they are extra clean and keep my breath smelling fresh all day. With the Crest extra deep clean I feel like it gets the job done, my teeth are pretty sensitive and even though it's a deep clean it doesn't hurt them.
Amira J.
Amira J.
OCALA, FL
When i say this toothpaste is awesome, i mean it. I was never able to find a toothpaste that left my mouth feeling cleaning and smelling clean without mouthwash and this tooth paste does that. I recommend this toothpaste to anyone looking for a new toothpaste.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Pearland, TX
This is one of the only toothpastes my husband buys that he says he actually likes. I just like how it doesn't taste weird because some toothpastes can taste awful. It's deep cleaning and I trust that because I don't feel residue on my teeth after I use this.
Ryian P.
Ryian P.
Crestview, FL
This a great product don't think there are many like this it works very good and the taste is great I would definitely recommend this there is nothing I found to compare to it it was everything I wanted I will definitely buy it again and encourage you too
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
Ozone Park, NY
I love crest it leaves my teeth white and bright and my breath smelling great. As disturbing as this may sound, I sometimes forget to brush my teeth and night but when I wake up I still have a white bright teeth, but of course I still brush them.