BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth from Day 1* with Crest Pro-Health Advanced. Crest Pro-Health Advanced Extra Deep Clean Toothpaste includes 8 Advanced benefits that help protect areas dentist check: cavities, gingivitis, acid erosion**, sensitivity, dental plaque, tartar, whitening, and fresh breath. *vs. ordinary toothpaste with continued use. Starts fighting plaque and protecting enamel from Day 1.**Acid erosion effects: Acids in everyday foods can soften and thin enamel, leaving teeth less white, weaker, and sensitive.www.crest.com see more...

Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
This toothpaste came with my oral B 8000 and it was nice. It tasted expensive and made my mouth feel clean and my breath smell good. I used it every night until it ran out. I was satisfied with everying expect the fact that it lasted a week and a half and then ran out.
Jenna D.
New Rochelle, NY
Very nice. Affordable. I can't say it helps more than other toothpastes, though. I have used other secondary products that probably helped more with whitening, but honestly I can't expect much more from a toothpaste alone.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have always liked crest, probably because it was I grew up with, and I feel like it works. It meets all the toothpaste requirements, minty, helps clean and polish my teeth and makes them look whiter. Also you can find crest everywhere and you can almost always find a coupon and if you can you can stock up on them when you have a coupon.
Jennifer O.
Crest pro health advanced extra deep cleaning leaves my mouth and teeth feeling so clean and fresh. I almost feel like I just went to the dentist and had a cleaning done every time I use.
Olivia F.
New Britain, CT
I really like Crest becasue the minty flavor isnt too in my face about it, but it does give a really refreshing taste to your mouth, like a cool breeze in fall after drinking something warm. The toothpaste itself is a little dry but I dont mind it. It works like a charm and helps whiten my teeth, which is what its supposed to do. Basically, its toothpaste and works as you would expect it.
Bobbi H.
Utica, NY
I used this for about 7 months and it worked well with keeping my mouth clean but is was not keeping it healthy and I really wanted my teeth to whiten a few shades. Not a bad product for the price and it does not have a bad taste or after taste. I would recommend to others.
Stephanie V.
Pearland, TX
This is one of the only toothpastes my husband buys that he says he actually likes. I just like how it doesn't taste weird because some toothpastes can taste awful. It's deep cleaning and I trust that because I don't feel residue on my teeth after I use this.
Amira J.
OCALA, FL
When i say this toothpaste is awesome, i mean it. I was never able to find a toothpaste that left my mouth feeling cleaning and smelling clean without mouthwash and this tooth paste does that. I recommend this toothpaste to anyone looking for a new toothpaste.
Ryan K.
Cleans teeth very well and also whitens them. Good taste that doesn't burn your tongue or throat. Keeps you having fresh breath all day. I use it every day when i wake up and before i go to bed. I would highly recommend to others.
Alexa D.
Ozone Park, NY
I love crest it leaves my teeth white and bright and my breath smelling great. As disturbing as this may sound, I sometimes forget to brush my teeth and night but when I wake up I still have a white bright teeth, but of course I still brush them.