Advanced Ceramide Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum (60 piece)

by Elizabeth Arden

Our iconic capsule, now with triple the anti-aging power. A lightweight, silky-smooth serum that infuses skin with youth-restoring ceramides and potent botanicals for a visibly smoother, firmer and youthful appearance. Proven to take years off the look of your skin. In just two weeks:** 95% of women showed clinical improvement in skin firmness 84% of women showed a clinical reduction in lines and wrinkles

Can I use the one for face for under eyes too or they both work differently?
Can I use this on my whole face? I accidentally bought the eye one instead of the face one.
Does this help at all with dark circles? If so, how long did it take for you to see a difference?
Start your review of Advanced Ceramide Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum (60 piece)!
How would you rate this product?
Woodland, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Fantastic eye serum that really delivers. First of all I love that this is packaged in little separate capsules, it keeps it fresher and I don’t know why more companies don’t do this. I use a needle to pop a small hole in the end and squeeze out 1-2 drops per eye. The capsules are VERY generous, there’s enough in each for me to use several nights without skimping on application. I would not use an eye serum over my entire face so all I can attest to is the benefits around my eyes, and it is insane. Lines are softer, the skin is softer and appears a bit plumper. Truly wonderful.
Advanced Ceramide Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum (60 piece) uploaded by Katie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this serum about 2 weeks now and I honestly do think it is improving the fine “crows feet” lines under my eyes. It feels so silky when you apply it and one capsule lasts a few applications if you store it well!
Flushing , NY
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules have a cult following. Despite other products coming out everyday promising great skincare results, these capsules outshine them all. Although each capsule is very small, it contains the perfect amount of serum for your face. The result is soft, smooth, moisturized skin that with continued use, looks younger and firmer. I strongly recommend this product and your skin will thank you.
These are outstanding! You get so much product out of each capsule, you can spread it around your eyes, on your neck, backs of hands, or anywhere you’d like to anti-age. Pro-tip: keep cuticle scissors nearby so you can make a tiny cut to open the capsule without spilling/wasting any product. These capsules kept the skin around my eyes soft and seemed to lock in moisture when I used them on my hands, which was great. I just finished my bottle so I need to repurchase ASAP!
Tacoma
I was hesitant about this product because I struggle with oily skin, but these little ceramide beadlets are awesome! I even used them around my smile lines and they visibly improved! Love! Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum (60 capsules)
Morristown, TN
WONDERFUL!!! I am 52 and have very dry skin, especially under my eyes. This just soaks in to my skin and it's like my skin just loves it. This is great skin care, even if it's somewhat expensive but worth it. The ceramides are great for my skin.
Lexington, KY
I had never used any Elizabeth Arden products before but the sales person asked me to try it and I did!  I love this product.  Definitely helps with puffiness and lines and wrinkles.
Corsicana, TX
I use this set everyday, I can definitely tell a difference in the last few weeks I'm about half way thru the product and will buy more. It's an easy helpful tool to add to daily face care
1,100 reviews
My first impressions of the packaging were quite positive. Right when I opened it, I noticed how uniquely this serum was packed into the capsules. I tried this for a couple of days and I can notice a difference. The wrinkles have become less noticeable and the skin has become more firm. When I tried it, it smelled neutral and looked like a liquid white cream that gets absorbed quickly into the skin. It feels and looks totally natural too. I like that you can't even see if you're actually wearing it, that's how natural it looked. It has definitely minimized the wrinkles near my mouth and eye area. Skin looks younger and the forehead wrinkles look diminished. The product in each capsule may look like it's insufficient at first, but it's actually enough to cover your entire facial skin as well as your neck. I am very impressed by this serum, it didn't give me any side effects. I have only positive things to say about this serum. I'd definitely recommend this to everyone.
Received free sample - opinions are my own.
Received free sample - opinions are my own.
New York
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I LOVE this brand! I worked with them and their products are the best in the market. I can be their ambassador if I have the opportunity! They are the BEST in the market! I try a LOT of products because I like to give it a try but no other brand can beat Elizabeth Arden!