Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesTommee Tippee
Advanced Anti-Colic Baby Bottles 9fl oz - 3 pack

Advanced Anti-Colic Baby Bottles 9fl oz - 3 pack

by Tommee Tippee

Some babies suffer from excessive spit-up, fussiness and gas. Tommee Tippee closer to nature added comfort bottles are designed to help ease baby's symptoms and provide parents with peace of mind. The patented air venting system is scientifically tested to reduce air within the milk and the patented nipple mimics the natural flex, feel and movement of breastfeeding, with a super wide-neck design for easier latch on.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Advanced Anti-Colic Baby Bottles 9fl oz - 3 pack!
Sabrina B.
Somerset, TX
This bottle is amazing! I love it soooo much & so does my baby! Out of alllllllllll the bottles out there, this one is it. I just can recommend anything else because nothing else compares or is even close to being better.
Kelsey F.
Houma, LA
Advanced Anti-Colic Baby Bottles 9fl oz - 3 pack uploaded by Kelsey F.
Purchased at: Amazon
We like them okay. I wish it didn’t have the extra pieces in it but they’re easy for the baby to hold. It’s in our rotation of bottle brands she likes and makes the translation from breast to bottle smooth.
naomi B.
San Jose, CA
Advanced Anti-Colic Baby Bottles 9fl oz - 3 pack uploaded by naomi B.
Purchased at: Target
Sooo when I found out I was pregnant I was super excited to pick out all the items we would need for the baby and an important one is bottles. I am exclusively breastfeeding however I do need bottles for him to drink my pumped milk once I return to work. I did a lot of research and compared many brands what intrigued me most is the tommy tippee bottles claimed to have the nipples that are most “breast like” and another colic. So I purchased these and wanted to see how my baby would take them. He loves them I don’t give him many bottles just yet but wanted to see how would react or if he would drink them. He takes these bottles no problem and I very much enjoy the anti colic piece that goes in the middle of the bottle it also helps your know if your bottle temperature is too hot. They are great quality and easy to clean. I thought the wife spade would be difficult for my baby to hold but he grips it just fine. I would definitely recommend any breastfeeding mothers or any mothers who want a bottle for their littles ones to purchase these.
Ashley M.
Austin, TX
Any size, love these. They are a little bit of a pain in the bottom to wash because of all the pieces but leave it to My 3rd kiddo to like an expensive bottle. Sooooo worth the price. He burps easy, doesn't choke, and shakes up formula easy.
Jess K.
Advanced Anti-Colic Baby Bottles 9fl oz - 3 pack uploaded by Jess K.
Purchased at: Amazon
We moved up to these bottles after babe was a few months old and drinking more than a few ounces at a time. I like that they seemed to resemble breastfeeding with their wide shape. There are quite a few parts, but I found that they all washed well. Overall, very satisfied that we chose these bottles.
erica R.
New Vienna, OH
Hands down best bottles ever. It was so easy to use these bottles. My baby had problems with other bottles nipples and these are perfect. The air valve on the outer edge of the nipple works wonders also
Skin D.
Hamilton , ND
Advanced Anti-Colic Baby Bottles 9fl oz - 3 pack uploaded by Skin D.
I always recommend these and just love them. Other brands are difficult for baby to grab hold of because it is too long and thin and is very difficult to clean. These travel much easier and baby decided that she loves these more than other bottles. They do not leak and also does not give her that much gas.
Ashley A.
Colville, WA
Tommee tipper anti-colic bottles are a very good brand of bottle. I love everything about th except the fact that if even one single piece is missing, they will leak and there are many pieces to every bottle. But they do work great to keep your baby from suffering with colic. Overall I'd give a 4.5 out of 5 stars
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
1,173 reviews
Purchased at: Target
These tommy tipee bottles seemed to work well for my baby. Liked that I was able to purchase the same brand consistently for breast pump, bottles, warmer and other bottle feeding accessories. This made everything much easier since all of the pieces fit together with other sets since they were all the same brand. Advanced Anti-Colic Baby Bottles 9fl oz - 3 pack
Lorna B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
We really love the tommee tippee bottles for our son. We wish they had a 0 nipple for the anti colic bottles as at first our son would choke. But was hes gottennolder the size 1 nipple works well. The only down side to this is the little stars in the bottle sometimes get trapped milk and are harder to clean.

Looking for your answer?