Advance Wallcovering Dist. Inc. Samsung Galaxy Appeal I827 Unlocked GSM Slider Android Phone - Black/Silver

BY ADVANCE WALLCOVERING DIST. INC.

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This is an Unlocked phone that is compatible with all GSM carriers (like AT & T and T-Mobile). see more...

Review (1)
YOUSSOUF M.
TLEMCEN
Hello, MY NAME YOUSSOUF, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.increase sales in the ARAB WORLD, Best Regards.