Aduro AquaSound WSP20 "Lifetime Warranty" Waterproof Shower Bluetooth Portable Speaker

BY ADURO

Aduro AquaSound WSP20
Rose V.
Upper Marlboro
 I just purchased this product on Black Friday and I wish I bought more than one because I’m finding that each one of my sons take it to their own bathrooms and then I have to go searching for it...lol..so needless, to say it’s one of the favorite items in the house right now and I’m actually thinking about buying at least two more
Aduro Aqua Sound is a wireless shower speaker that uses bluetooth from IPhone, Android phones, and other bluetooth devices. I love listening to my ebooks while I shower and during my relaxing baths. You can also answer phone calls, but I have not tried that feature because I believe in breaks from electronic devices.
Rosa H.
Not as loud as the headphones but this is incredibly cute and still very functional. I always worry about water damage even with waterproof products, since it's happened before, but this worked perfectly!
Nickie B.
Not a loud speaker but in the shower it sounds amazing it's great for calls however it gets kind of weird when you're scrubbing and the person can hear the water running so I don't like using the call feature but I definitely love the music player I hook it up on the wall farthest away from the shower head to avoid a constant downpour of water on the device easy to charge easy to use and apply easy to sync via Bluetooth as well absolutely love this and the interesting designs.

2/20/2017 Dropping from 4 stars to 2 ice had the device for almost 2 months gift to me on xmas, and I started using it in January. As of today it won't charge and it won't play music with being plugged into the charger. I'll reach out to the manufacturer to see what can be done as this was a gift and I have no proof of purchase i may not get anwhere...
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
This is the perfect speaker for me. After a sweaty workout I need to shower, but a lot of times my phone is dying, so I can plug my phone in in one room and use the Bluetooth to send the music, and phone calls, to me in the shower! I wish the suction cup was a bit stronger, but it's better than every other one I've tried!
Jt N.
Vicksburg, MS
I have a green one and I got it for Christmas this is a really good product is fishing when you want to sing in the shower so Jam out and have fun this is a thumbs up for me.