Adult Low Dose Aspirin, Safety Coated, 81mg, 120ct, By Equate, Compare to St. Joseph Low Dose

BY EQUATE

Adult Low Dose. Pain Reliever (NSAID). Safety Coated. 81mg per tablet. 120 enteric coated tablets. Compare to St Joseph Low Dose active ingredient. see more...

Beverly E.
Jacksonville
My cardio doctor has me take this product to help  with hypertension and other heart issues.i have been satisfied with the product that can be bought at WalMart and is a great value.
Conny W.
Salem
Funny. I bought these today! Since my husband and I are in our 60s and our doctors recommend a baby aspirin daily, I look for the cheapest ones I can find, and these seem to be it. My only complaint is I think the price should be lower as the 325 mg ones are the same price yet over 3 times the potency.
Carolyn C.
Kansas City
These are the best value out there for the low dose chewable aspirin!  I have had to quit taking them for a short spell, but intend to resume shortly as the health benefits of aspirin seem to multiply daily almost - they just keep finding out more and more benefits
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Grabbed this in a pinch but for me personally it didn't really work. It took some edge of the pain but I still had pain afterwards, so it wasn't really worth it.
Kelsey C.
Love this brand, It is affordable and the cost is worth the purchase. Have many great products from them.
Victoria G.
Kennesaw, GA
Very cheap affordable effective product love with the equate brand very very effective
Andressa S.
Confesso que não gosto de comprimidos, mas quando se trata de aliviar a dor eu aceito tudo, é um remedio rapido e pratico para utiliza e aliviar as dores.
Marianne G.
Doral, FL
I really hight quality product! it has a effective formula that calm you, I recommend it a lot!. the price is also good.

back