BY MMG PUBLISHING

Adult Coloring Books: A Coloring Book for Adults Featuring Mandalas and Henna Inspired Flowers, Animals, and Paisley Patt see more...

• I'm looking to try one of these books out. Are they really great...1 Answers
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
If I'm stressed I color away or if I'm sad, literally no matter what mood this is great. I love it before bed so I can relax and get nice calm sleep. I use my Pentel Arts color pencils with it and love them! When I fill up this book I plan on getting another one with different designs.
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
The adult coloring books that came out this spring are the best thing ever they are very entertaining and I find them to be relaxing and stress free. It's like reading a good book or magazine. I love it. I advice everyone try it you will enjoy it.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
I love Adult coloring books! I am giving all of my friends a super cute adult coloring book gift set for Christmas that I bought at Walmart on Black Friday! They are such great stress relievers and they are fun!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Waynesboro, PA
Great way to unwind after a long, stressful day. The artwork is stunning and offers hours of distraction.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
This is a great adult coloring book. Included are pictures that have intricate designs and will keep you entertained for hours.
Cheyenne D.
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
I love these designs. Coloring is not just for kids! It is a good artistic prompt and a relaxing activity.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Mcdonough, GA
Adult coloring books are my favorite. I use mine almost every night. The only problem I have is the small designs that are harder to color. They are worth every penny I highly recommend them if you are looking for an easy way to relax. I've been able to find them for around 3.00 at the dollar store.
Marie L.
Marie L.
Haltom City, TX
Adult coloring books are definitely a blast from my past that has become a present favorite. The idea of the coloring book is to destress but sometimes I stress out more thinking about the color choices! That being said, I really do enjoy the creative thought process and it allows me to destress and be creative at the same time! I have a couple so far and cannot wait to expand my collection.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love to color and I love adult coloring books! I am giving my sister this as a Christmas present! These books are a good way to end a crazy day with relaxation! I could sit an color all day long and would recommend this book to others.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
I have a bounch of these books my kids loves to color in these.it keeps them quite and unbothered
jean t.
jean t.
Daytona Beach, FL
I'm looking to try one of these books out. Are they really great for the mind?